6

Sorry! I posted after so long!

A note, dont ignore its for your help.

Every word that is in ' italics ' is PoV of Y/N and word that is in simple ' writing ' is other PoV.

Btw, i dont want my readers to get confuse so i also mention. There are lot of changing in PoV i hope you dont get confuse.

...~•~...

This new guy look to me with soft eyes. Push me on the sofa and kissed me.

Its my first time.

He kiss me so passionatly that for some second i forgot how to breath.

I push him to inhale oxygen as i do that he pull me back into kiss. My hood fell from my head. Guy put his knee on sofa, to deepen kiss.

I quickly push him hiding my ears.

I was so scared i put head on my knees. "Please dont hurt me" i whisper.

"Please"

"Please, act like you see nothing" i was brething hard. That guy that was particularly on top of me.

He stood properly and crouched down to my level. "Hey, am sorry I didnt mean to kiss you-"

RJ cut him and move towards me "you are hybrid?"

"No" i shake my head lying.

"But we saw your ears" he said this and pulled my hoodie, revealing my white ears.

"Then what about this?" Blue guy asked

"please let me go. Please don't sell me. Do whatever you want to do with me." You begged joining your hands together.

"We won't hurt you" the guy who kissed me mumbled. I look to him for a second and changed my gaze to RJ guy.

"Please RJ don't hurt me" i repeated.

"RJ!? " the guy who kissed me said and started laughing.

"Oh my God ! Seriously hyung? His name is Seokjin" he said in between laughs.

"We tend to hide our names, maknae" manga said.

"Dont tell me hyung you told your name to her as 'Japanese comic book'?" Guy who kissed laughed more and then added " Y/N his name is hobi"

Hobi sighed loudly. And guy sopke again. "That guy with blue hair is Tae" the betrayer i thought.

"And the pale guy that is on sofa, is suga and i am Kook" he spoke calmly.

Then another guy entered "i am Joon" he continued " that shot tempered guy is Chim" he said with assuring smile.

I try to smile which turn out to be fake one but they all nodded.

As everyone was quiet. I decided to spoke" i am going to room" i said amd started climbing stairs.

"I will escort you" kook said.

' no need ' i thought like i dont know where i belong.

He take me in room and closed door behind him. He sat on bed along with me.

"Are you okay here?" I look up to walls and ceiling they are little bit cracked but you nodded.

Not speaking a word you started fidgeting with your fingers.