23

Continue...

Priest continued the vows. Priest's voice was calm, otherwise how far I know they have old man voice.

Prince Hans of the Southern Isles, did his part of saying ' I do!' Now it was my time.

Priest started to ask me that 'do i take him as my lawful husband.' I kept quiet. I was feeling stressed and anxiety was covering me. I couldn't speak, my eyes were watery. I gulped my tears. Suddenly, priest held my arm.

What? I panicked and look towards priest. What is happening? He took off his cap and black cloak, he threw that on rec carpet that was lying on white marble floor, he promptly took off his mustaches and beard that were actually fake one.

"Eww they were so dirty. I am going to kill that punk." he groaned and i realised his similar tone.

Yoongi!? My eyes met his eyes.

"What is happening?" I whispered to him.

I looked away when I heard a gasp from crowd, someone pointed their fingers to a glass window. That was on ceiling. I also looked up and saw a figure.

"Head down!" Someone shouted from crowd as glass broke into pieces and a guy jump down-like a spider man.

What? Am i in a movie? Or dream ?

It was Jungkook. He came directly infront of Hans and take a hold of my my waist, by wrapping his arms around me. He pulled rope two times down and i was lifted from the ground. I put my arm around his neck to hold him tightly. It happened so quick.

My eyes landed on Hans watch it's 11:11.

I was still surprised by the situation. King shouted "where do you think you are taking Princess !?"

"Jungkook it's dangerous." i told him with my panicked heart, that couldn't stop hitting on my chest, while beating crazily.

"I dont care if i have to run my whole life from your father but that is clear i can't live without you." He answered looking to my eyes.

Abruptly, Jungkook swings both of us. Now we were swinging in the air. He actually dogded us from a gunshot.

"Stop right here! Don't move ! I will kill you! Where you are taking my daughter." King yelled from floor.

"To wonderland!" Jungkook said back and like a greased lightning, hall got covered with a smoke. By a flash we were pulled from smoke to ceiling and than to a helicopter.

When we get in helicopter i pulled my hand away from him.

"Hyung did you get Ji-yoo?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

He nodded. I look down and saw smoke was still there.

"It was only a smoke bomb. No one going to get hurt." Jungkook spoke.

"What about Yoongi? And why you want to get Ji-yoo?" I asked worriedly.

"Yoongi ran away from back door he might be in other helicopter. And Jiyoo has your suitcase." he explained.

"But how? How? What is happening?" I was panicking.

"Y/n-ah don't take too much tensions in your small brain. Your lady Mia helped her because we sent Jiyoo before hand " he said putting his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

I put my arms arond his neck to hug him and it was sudden it took him five seconds to hold me back and rubbed my back.

"I thought i am never going to see you." i cried as big fat tears started to flow from my eyes.