.2. the twin toddler time

Sorry everybody, Kaiya is too young to show her own taught. This is a chapter were you can see the difference between Kaiya and Yuuki. How the parents love Yuuki more en Kaiya start living in darkness.

Haruka Kuran

A year passed. Yuuki was safe in the basement and Kaiya was just in the house. I sat in the diner room with my glass for me. Kaname should arrive from school. I looked through the open door to see Kaiya who was in the living room playing with a stuffed rabbit. The day after the coin hit the ground, several people gave Kaiya her bottle. I didn't want it to be one person, then we can do it just as well. Kaiya would love that person en he/she would love her. Kaiya tried to make no contact with the people and the servants, while Yuuki enjoyed as we listened to her. One of the servants came accidentally to the ball and that drew Kaiya's attention. She climbed down to the bench and to my surprise she started walking. She staggered very much, but she made ​​it to the ball. Could Yuuki already walk?

"Dad," said Kaname who had come into the room.

"Kaiya can walk," I told him. He nodded.

"I heard it. The maid already told me." I looked at him. I was the father and I did not even realize that she began to walk. "Maybe Yuuki can walk," I said and stood up. Along with Kaname I walked down the hall, the secret stairs to the basement. I plopped down on the couch next to Yuuri. Yuuki was working on a drawing. "Hello dear Yuuki," I said. She looked up and smiled.

Kaname sat beside Yuuki and looked at her drawing.

"Kaiya can already walk." Yuuri looked at me.

"Wow, I did not expect Yuuki - '

"You should not compare," I interrupted her. "Kaiya want to see more from home and has the compulsion to walk. Yuuki learn by herself. "I got up and went to the other side of the room.

"Come Yuuki," I whispered. "Come to Daddy, sweetheart." Yuuki picked Kaname's hand and started walking. It took two days, but she began to learn it all.

"Come Yuuki," said Yuuri encouraging. "And this time do it by yourself! Daddy and Kaname won't help you." Yuuki stood up and staggered to her mother. There she fell into her arms. "Good Yuuki," said Yuuri who gave her a hug. "You're mommy's good girl."

"Moome?" Yuuki said as she turned to me. "Dahe, Kahame." I laughed.

"Yes Yuuki," I said and I took her over fro. Yuuri. "I'm your dad and mom is there and that's your big brother Kaname."

Yuuri Kuran

Months passes. It was almost time to celebrate their second birthday. Yuuki always fascinated listening to the stories of Kaname and Haruka. They could tell stories so that sometimes it touched me. We told her tales of the people and the vampire world. Haruka sat on the couch to watch the news. In the basement, there was no TV. We were afraid that Yuuki would resolve to go outside because she saw it on TV. I sat down next to Haruka and watched the disasters in the world.

"Can Kaiya talk?" I asked. Haruka shook his head.

"She does not need," he said, but he got up and went down for her.

"Kaiya," he said. I felt awful when I caught myself I was already happy that Kaiya recognized her own name. "Say mommy and daddy," he said. Kaiya remained silent. "Say? I'm dad and that's mom. "

"Dahde? Momh? "Sounded Kaiya. "Dahde aehn Monhe!" There appeared to be a contented grin on Haruka's face that did not persist long. He stood up and walked out of the room.

"Monhe?" Sounded Kaiya in my direction. Do not attach too much to her, appeares in my mind. Kaiya is written to death. I stood up and left the room. Kaiya was just sitting on the ground and continued playing with her stuffed rabbit. That was her only true friend.