19. Atfer the fight

Yuuki Kuran

We all stand up. Zero felt on the ground. I was still in Kaname's arms.

'Go and make sure okay,' he said to the nightclass. Everyone nodded and walked to the dorms. Everywhere you look the school was destroyed. 'Come we have to say the chairman that everything is over. ' Kaname said at that moment Toga Yagari appeared.

'The chairman is in his office. I have to come and get Zero. " he said. I nodded and we walked to the office.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I think that we have to play our part as a Pureblood. I am planning to go to the Kuran mansion."

"I am supposed to come with you?"

"You're still my lover," he said. "And now you are a Kuran pureblood."

Mister Cross opened de door. "Yuuki i am so happy to see you," he said with tears in his eyes. I hugged him

"You thought I was death? chairman?" I asked.

"No, but I know that you leave me now and you call me daddy."

" I am sorry chairman," I said. "But now I remember my parents. However you will always be an important part of my life." He starts crying.

"Yuuki," Kaname said. "Maybe Zero want to speak with you. I will speak the Chairman."

"I thought I am finally allowed to knew everything!"

"You are, you may stay,' he said and he started a conversation with the chairman about the school. The next year the school will be closed, but he is planning what kind of vampires are coming to the school the year after. I was bored like Kaname said I was going to be. I walked out the room without saying anything and knocked on Zero's door. He opened the it and stared at me.

'Zero,' I said to break the silence.

'Why are you here?' He asked. It was the first time I had spoken to him since I was vampire.

'What do you mean? Zero the vampire side had ate me human side.'

'I know,' he said. 'That's why I am going to kill all vampires.'

'Why? You're become a vampire by yourself.' He looked away.

'Zero,' I whispered.

'I don't believe that you are a real vampire.'

I stared at him. 'What are you saying? I am a vampire and I can proof it you.' Zero put his arms around me. I placed my hands on his shoulder and my mouth bite in his neck. He blood was streaming out of it. I never had the feeling blood can less the thirst that much.

Kaiya Akane

It was late when mother opened the door. How could visit us at this time of the day. Kerria and I walked downstairs. Akio was in the living room with mother and or visitor. The man I've seen once in my live was standing there. It was the man who was with Rido the second time he drunk my blood.

'Where is Isao?' Mom asked.

'He is death,' the man said. I was totally broken inside. Dad's death?

'How?' Koari said with tears in her eyes.

'He fight Kaname and he lose.'

'Where was you at that moment?' Akio asked. Was it because he is a guy that he was not broken.

'I was... '

'You was with him!' concluded mom. 'You let him die!'

I stared at the man. He was the reason dad was death? I run upstairs and grabbed as fast as I could the sword.

'You must understand, that if I stayed, we both died.'

The man was walking to the door but I blocked him. Akio and Kerria saw the sword and surrendered him. 'Don't worry you will die here,' I said. Mom walked out the room. She want us to do this, but she don't want to see it. Manuel waved his hand and e lot of wind was trying to blow away. He had the power of air? Kerria made herself invisible while Akio used his hallucination power. I don't know what kind of hallucination he used but he man felt on the ground. My brother and sister picked him up. 'For you the last.'

I put hand under his head and made sure he saw me. I stared in his eyes and somehow I had the feeling that something powerful was streaming in my hand. I ignored it and placed my sword on his heart.

'Last wish?' Kerria asked. The man kept silence and I pushed the sword through his heart. He didn't even scream. His body was turning in thousand light crystals and disappear.

Koari Akane

I walked out the room to the garden. I needed some fresh air. My husband is death, the father of my children. 'Why are you crying?' I voice said. I looked up stared in the eyes of the pureblood Sarah Shirabuki. 'What are you doing here?' I asked. The family Shirabuki is the weakest pureblood family, however still unbeatable for other vampire.

'I heard you have some children who were special.'

'For every mother a child is special,' I said a bit angry.

'I want to have them!' She said.

'NO way! Get your own children!' She run forward to me, but I was not able to defend and felt on the ground.

'I have an Idea,' Sarah whispered in my ear. 'I let you live, just a half year longer. But make sure your children will be a part of my army soon. If I come and kill you and they refuse I kill them all.'

'You don't think that I will stay here,' I said.

'But you can't go anywhere. You just go to another place cause this house cost to much. But will always find you. ' Sarah let me go and run back in the woods. When she disappear the door opened.

'He is death mom,' Akio said.