34. Trauma

Kaiya AKANE! It's still Akane, doesn't matter what you want!

I opened my eyes. It was blurred. Where am I? Is that something I have thought earlier in my live? 

Slowly the last thinks I have done came up. The small house, Akio and I working in the warehouse and... ggrrrrr... 'Kaname!' I screamed. That stupid Seiren came. We had started a fight. With how many have they been? Fifteen or twenty, maybe more. I had no change to win. On my neck I felt some strangle marks. I have pass out. I shook my head.  It doesn't  even matter, what happened there. I better make sure I get out of this place. The lights were off. I have to find Akio.

I sat right up when the door behind me opened. The shadows of a woman with long hair and tall man light up on the wall before. I didn't even turn around to see their face.

'Kaname, what is this about.' I hope my voice sound angry enough. The woman turn on the lights.

'Kaiya,' her voice said. I froze. Impossible, no this can't be. I closed my eyes and let my head fall in my hand. 'No, plies,' I whispered. 'Let is all be a bad dream.' I heard the woman and man walked around the bench and took sat before me. 'Kaiya,' the man said. I opened my eyes. 

'Kill me,' was the first thing I said when I saw them sitting there. The woman with the curly red hair sat before me. A man with dark hair sat next her. 'daughter plies, let us explain everything,' the woman said. 'Don't call me like that!'

'You are our daughter. Born out of our blood,' the man said.

'I don't care, whose blood is in me.'

'But we care, we want you back.' I stared at him angry. He stared back, like it was a game and I won't lose.  'That was weak, using twenty vampire's to catch me,' I said.

'They were with more than twenty,' Haruka whispered. 

'And you? Why didn't you fight me?'

'Because I will not fight my own child. Will you plies listing to us.'

'May I leave if I said yes. I want to go back to Akio.'

'Well,' Yuuri said. 'We want you to stay with us. Haruka and I were really sorry that we didn't love you that much. We never wanted to because Rido was a strong vampire and we thought that he would kill you.'

'So I would die and you thought I was something with a short battery. Someone who is not that important.'

'I didn't happened that way!' Yuuri said protect full. No one said something. I saw in her eyes that I told her something she tried to hide for herself.

'Even if it is true, you survive and we are happy. Will you plies forgive us so we can be the family all of us want to be, even you.'

'That was long time ago,' I said. 'That we when I was maybe three or four. And by the way. You will only use me. If someone attack, hoping that the attacker think I am Yuuki and kill me.'

'No! That is not the reason but I think that you won't stay,' Haruka said. 

'So can I leave.'

Haruka taught a moment. 'No I don't think so.'

'WHAT!' I screamed and I stood up. 'I will leave no matter what you say!' I walked to the door and pull against it. ... should I push? 

'You can't opened it. It has a lock so no one can go out of it, more important no one can in it. This is the basement we hide Yuuki in.'

'I know that!' I screamed and let me fall against the door.

'You stay here till you believe us.'

'Plies kill me,' I said. 

'Kaiya, I don't want you to say such idiot things.'

'Are you planning to send me to my room?' I said. I opened my eyes. I Lied on the floor against the door. 'You already in it?'

'As long as I sit for the door you can't leave.'

'Don't worry can was catch our lost time.' I stared at him angry. I stepped away from the door. 

'May I be alone?' The two of them nodded. 'And stay away,'

Kaname Kuran

'We have found Kaiya,' Dad said at the dinner.

'Otô-sama,' I said a bit angry. 'I said that you should not search for her.'

'Yes you said. I don't want that a member of my family outside there.' (otô-sama = father)

'outside there?' I repeat him. 'Were is she now.'

'In the basement,' Haruka said. I did my best to stay in my seat.  

'Why?'

'I already told you,' Haruka said. I felt Yuuki smiling next to me. I rolled with my eyes. Yeah, that is the who learned me talk okay.

'What are you planning to do with her?' I asked.

'A doctor and a psychologist arrives after dinner. '

'A doctor that is good idea.' Yuuki said happily. 'Then I will have my sister soon.'

'Kaname, did you thought about a doctor for the child?' Yuuri asked me. 

'No oka-sama,' I said. 'Al least we can try.' (oka-sama = mother)

'What have we to lose?' Haruka asked.

'Each other.'

Kaiya Akane

I heard a door opening and stared at door. Then door felt in lock and this one opened. Two door? They really want me to stay.  Yuuri, Haruka and two other persons walked in. 

'These are doctor Toshiro and doctor Yoskue. ' I guess Toshiro was the man and Yosuke was her girl, but I can be wrong. 

'Why those doctors? I am not hurt,' I said. I still had some scratch marks but that heal itself. 

'Well, I am doing more than only physical problems.' The man said friendly. 

'Wait a psychologist? Are you planning to hypnoses me or something.'

'Don't worry, just give it a try. If you can handle your trauma, we try to talk with you again.'

'I will never be part of this family! I am Akane and I will stay an Akane!'

Marry Christmas everybody