24. Meeting Kaname

Kaiya Kuran

I followed the man with long blond hair. Next to him a man walked with an eye patch. I wonder why he wore it.

'Take your seat pleas,' the blond man said. The seven persons all find a chair or sat on the bench. Kaname stared at me, but I tried to ignore him and listen to the others, like he always tried to ignore me.

'Well, I am Kaien Cross, the headmaster. The one with the eye patch our teachers philosophy for the dayclass and the history teacher for the nightclass. Then we have lord Kaname, his is the dorm leader.' Of course, Kaname is the boss what a surprise. 'Takuma, can you explain us what happened. Your grandfather is found death, but you disappeared.'

'I had helped Senri who was possessed by Rido Kuran, but I found out that my grandfather was making use of his power as a Ichijo so I wanted to punish him. I tried to kill him and he tried to kill me. We both were written for death, but Sarah Shirabuki appeared. When I woke up she asked me some question about the dormleader. I refused to answer it, that's why she cursed me. I don't know what I have said or done. Sometimes my body was strong enough to fight the curse and then Sarah tied me up. The last time that happened I woke up and felt real good. When I opened my eyes Sarah was death.'

That was a long story I thought. I think I am a bit boring or I am frustrated because Kaname his live was so perfect.

'The three of you killed her?' Kaname asked us.

'No,' Akio said. 'Only Kaiya did.' I smiled and stared at him, he stared back without any emotion on his face.

'That very impressive,' He said. 'I wonder how you did that?' I was so happy that I hide the sword. I found a way to make it smaller so I wore it as a necklace. I can held it every moment and Kaname won't know that I have a special weapon for him. This is also the way how I hide the sword for Sarah Shirabuki. Kerria told me that this is why Rido Kuran had chosen me as his soldier with the sword. I don't know which hunter ever held this sword and how many vampires it had killed, but now It's mine. 'Thank you,' I answered a bit late.

'Are we able to stay at this school?' Kerria asked.

'Well, I don't think I have the rights to say no. But I have to buy new school uniforms. For you also we have to find a way how you are going to sleep.'

'There is one girl who slept alone,' Toga said. 'With Maria we have an odd numbers of girls.'

'But there still are rooms left. Do you prefer sleeping together.'

'Yes,' I said fast. Kerria could save me if Kaname was planning to do something.

'I think we are able to do that,' Kaname said. 'Is there  a room were they can sleep with three? Than they can sleep with Tsukiko Aido.'

Kaname Kuran

I saw Kaiya's reaction. She does not like it, that I placed her in a room with the daughter of the family who were loyal to me. She nodded her head. She was not in the position to refuse.

'There is one bigger room but that one is on the same floor as your room. It's the floor were only the Elite years stay,' Toga stared at me, however I was still confused on Kaiya. She did not pay me any attention.

'I think we have no chose,' I said. I wanted her to stay in the room which was at the other side of the corridor and not in a room beneath me.

'Is that a real good idea,' Kaien asked. 'I am, sorry lady, but she killed a pureblood. I won't take the risk that Yuuki.'

'I will protect Yuuki,' I said. 'Kaiya is not planning to hurt her do you?'

She stared at me, a bit confused. 'Of course not,' her voice also sound confuse. Does that mean my comments was something she didn't expect? Doe is mean she don't know who I am? For the first time I dare to look at someone else. The two children who sat next to her. Both look like so much like there horrible father. The one who gave his heart and soul for a monster like Rido. Rido? My mind make me feel dizzy. 'Let's call it a day. Tomorrow we see what happened,' I said and I walked out the room. Rido? Did he know she was a live all the time? Maybe he have done something to her. Where have she been for so long. How was her live? Didn't she miss me, does she know how mom and dad died? Or maybe the most important, does she know about Yuuki. I opened the door of my room. Yuuki was sitting on bed reading a book. Zero have been in here, but I was not in the mood to talk about it.

'What's wrong?' Yuuki asked.                

'The new students are servants of Rido Kuran,' I said.

'What? But he is death,' Yuuki screamed.

'Yes,' I said. 'But I want you to look out alright.'

The next day we had a day off. Well day off, the school started tonight. All students should arrive after the afternoon. That gave me a chance to talk with Kaiya, but the twin did not let her alone and I was not able to sneak around as a pureblood.  I had a nice excuse to lure Kaiya to my room. I said that I wanted to know about Sarah Shirabuki.

'Can I come in?'

'Sure Kaiya,' I said. 'Morning by the way.'

'Good morning,' Kaiya said. 'You wanted to talk with me.'

'Yes but we are not in a hurry, how was your night?'

'It was fine, but I am in a hurry so can you go to your point.'

'Sorry, did not realize it. I have a question, have we ever met?'

'I don't know, maybe before I lost memories.' Lost memories? That how the Akio family can control her. She don't remember. I heard the sound of her voice saying: 'And I am Kaiya Akane.' She said it so trueful someone else would have believed it. What if she believe it by herself. I was worried about what she might know the first day, now I found out that a point of problem is how to make her believe everything.

Heeyy, The nightclass will arrive this night with new students.  If you know a great character or a name I may use, tell me.

Another questions. Zero in the nightclass or the dayclass?