21. Sahar Shirabuki

Koari Akane

Kaiya felt on the ground. She know it from this moment she is not my daughter anymore. Akio and Kerria walked in the room. They stared at Kaiya who lies on the ground.

'We heard something fall,' Kerria said.

'What happened?'

'I gave Kaiya her memories back,' I stood up and Akio helped me get the child on bed.

'Why mother?'

'Because a servant of Kaname said she look like Yuuki. If Kaname finds out it's his sister.. I don't know what he will do.'

'I hope she will not hate me,' Kerria said. 'I had a real bad behavior when I first met her, but she was real nice after all.'

'He is just realize something if she is not my sister anymore I can fall in love with.'

'You forget the royal fact remember,' I said. I kissed Kaiya on her cheak. The silent was broken by the doorbell.

'I go,' I said. I already had a feeling who it could me.

Akio Akane

Mother walked out the room. To second there was silence, and then we heard someone falling again. This time real hard. I ran out the room. Mother lied down the stairs.

'Mom what happened!' I yelled.

There was blood everywhere. Kerria walked up my way.

'Oh my god mom!' She said. We run down the stairs and I grabbed mother's hand. 'I do not feel a heartbeat,' I was stressed.

'We have to call someone!' Kerria.

'Who rang the bell?' I asked. Kerria opened the door. A woman with long blond hair.

'I am sorry,' she said. 'I want to visit an old friend.'

'I am so sorry my mother is -,' Kerria said but woman already walked in.

'What happened?' She asked. That was the most stupid question ever. 'Is she death?'

Let me be honest that was a better question.

'Oh children, this is real horrible for you two. Your mother is death.'

There was a silent. How could this happen. First dad; then Kaiya who find out anf now mom.

'Our live is horrible,' Kerria concluded my thoughts.

'Let's burn this place,' a voice said from upstairs. 'We never get the money to buy another house as long as we are not eighteen and we can't pay this house by ourselves. '

'Kaiya,' I whispered. 'Do you want to stay with us?' I was happy and confused. She was a princess.

'Were should I go?' she asked.

'We don't even know where we have to go.' Kerria walked back from the kitchen with a lighter in her hand.

'I don't have introduced myself,' the blond woman said staring at Kaiya. 'My name is Sarah Shirabuki. ' Shirabuki? The pureblood family?

'I am so sorry,' I said. 'I didn't know.'

'No worry,' She said and she laugh. 'I see I am coming in the wrong time. But if you really don't know where to go, then please be my new servants.'

I stared at Kerria. I don't trust this, but do we really gave a choose. The way she laugh make me said that we don't have one, even if we refuse.

'Al right,' Kerria said.

'I have a question all the three of you kids of Koari?'

Sarah Shirabuki

I stared at the girl above the stairs. She must say here name know, she must say that she is the Kuran princess.

'I am Kaiya Akane and this is my sister Kerria and my brother Akio,' the girl said. No! I thought and I gave the child an angry face. Learn not to lie against me child, that would make your time with me horrible. I have killed you stepmother and I am not afraid to kill your brother and sister.

'Well,' I said. 'Let's put this place in ashes and leave.' The three children nodded and leave to their rooms. 'We have to pick our clothes and personal items,' Kerria said. I walked outside and left the door open. It started snowing. 'And?' A blond guy with green grey eyes asked. He was much younger than me, but so adorable. I lied my hand on his cheek. 'Time will heal every wound,' I said. 'Even yours, Takuma. I wish you had loved me for the person I was.' The guy said nothing. He was the soldier of Kaname Kuran no more. He won't even remember his name. The children came out with their backs.

'Let's go,' I said when the while corridor was burning. They nodded and stepped in the large car. It was not a limousine.

Kaname Kuran

Hanabusa and I walked through the city in the hope we find the girl, but it don't succeed. 'Let's go home,' I said. Hanabusa nodded. We walked back to the car when we smell fire.

'Maybe someone is in danger,' Hanabusa said.

'Let's go and watch,' I said. I was not real planning to do something. I just thought it can have a connection with the girl. What if this all was planned? That she would met Hanabusa and now she is tracking us the place. It was a house standing outside the town that was burning. You saw fire light up the night. A white car was passing the small road. Hanabusa slow down and the other car also did. I looked in the white car. A woman with long blond hair and blue eyes was sitting in the front. Sarah Shirabuki? I moved to the driver of the car and I was frozen. 'Takuma!' I said out lout.

'Shall I turn around?' Hanabusa asked. He have seen him to.

I looked in the mirror. 'No,' I said. 'Takuma belongs to another pureblood if he wanted to talk with us, he would have stopped the car.'