40. How dare you

Kaname Kuran

I ran in the bed room with Yuuki. We heard the news and return directly. 'How could this happen!' I screamed when I saw their death bodies lying on the ground.

'Mom Dad!' Yuuki screamed en let herself fall next to them. The tears stream out.

'It was Kaiya,' the head of the security said. 'It looks like the door of the basement didn't closed. This blocked it.' He showed me a bear and I knew where it came from.

'Okay, Akio is the first place Kaiya would go. Call the prison and send Akio to another one and make sure Alison Is able to catch Kaiya. '

'Yes sir,' he said and he walked out the door.

'How could she do this,' Yuuki cried.

'I don't know,' I said and I walked to the bed. The dairy was there, there was blood on it. I opened the last page.

I wonder if the blood I drunk was innocent.

Don't be sad, ask the coin if you want to fight and die. Cause it can decide, can't it?

I will meet you soon Onee-san.

'Kaiya!' I screamed. Yuuki looked up.

'What did she wrote?' Yuuki asked. I gave her the dairy.

'She don't like this,' Yuuki concluded.

'Why would you say such a thing. She killed our parents and that before our child would born.'

'I don't know. I have that feeling when I read it.'

I rolled with my eyes. 'You only say such a thing because you want it. I will go to the Alison prison.'

'Why?'

'I want to block Kaiya's way,' I said and I walked to the door.

'What are you planning to say to her?'

'I will see.'

'Kaname,' Yuuki whispered. She hugged me. 'Will you please look out. Kaiya seems to be dangers.'

'And still she is my sister,' I said. I hugged her. 'What about our promise?'

'Like I said, you are the father of this child, but for me you are just my brother.'

'Okay,' I said. 'I see you soon.'

Kaiya Akane

I walked through the empty streets. I guess someone would call the police if he see me. I was a long black haired girl, with red eyes and I wore a white sleeping dress covered in blood. Don't miss the black sword in my hand. I knew that in one of these house doctor Toshiro life. He lied to my parents, about me and he will find the same death. In an old street I smelled his smell and I broke in.

Because of him. Yuuri and Haruka kept me longer in the basement.

In the middle of the living room the doctor lied in a chair. He was drunk and he still held an old wine bottle in his hand.

'Hé,' I said. He looked up. Didn't he heard me come in.

'Welcome Kaiya,' he said. Yup, he was drunk. 'How can I help you.'

'You can explain me why you lied to the Kuran family! I've not said such a things about killing the whole society.'

'I know you didn't.'

'Why!' I screamed and I grabbed his neck.

'Because I want to change a mistake I had made a long time ago,' He whispered and he moved my hear so he can see me. 'You look thirsty, let me show you my memories.'

'I am not real thirsty,' I said.

'Plies bite me. You don't have to drink. '

I nodded and bite him.

In his memories, I stand in a house, this house years ago. The doctor was a young man and he was so in love with the woman. The woman held a baby girl and she smiled to her. Then the memories changed and become sad.

We were on a graveyard. 'Don't worry,' the doctor said to his daughter. 'I will become the best doctor in this world so I can beat the illness that took away mommy.' The girl tried to smile to her father. She was afraid and sad, she lost her lovely mother.

I saw the doctor becoming older and saw him standing on different states showing the new medicines he created. He did become the best doctor in the world. Flying everywhere where he could. I saw people begging him for a new medicine and he helped them. He didn't care about the money.

But then the doctor ran back in his house. The aura was changing cold and dark. In the middle of room this daughter lied. She had become my age, but she will never get older.

'How,' I asked and I stared to the place where he found his death daughter years ago.

Akio Akane

The jailer walked in the cell. 'What do you want of me, sir.' I smiled to his stressed face.

'You are going somewhere else,' the jailer said happy. ?

'Why?'

'Because someone killed the Kuran family. It looks like she is a friend of you.'

'Killed? She?' I replayed and I smiled again. 'Go Kaiya!'

'How dare you to say such a thing!' one of the guards said.

'Because the Kuran family had destroyed my family and killed my sister!'

'Okay over here you,' the jailer said. The guards grabbed me and the other kicked me.

'You are just weak,' I said and tried to hide the pain. 'Four of you against one and I am underfeed.'

'I don't care what you are. You will be death soon.'

'Not as Kaiya will come. She is the pureblood-killer.'

'True we are setting a trap. You cell will be hers soon.'

'Your going to put her in a cell that's all?'

'I cannot give you information. '

'Just because you don't have it yourself!'

'Come over here kid! I'll kill you with my own hands! '