28. do not play games with a pureblood - part two

Seiren (still forget her back name)

I walked to the bad room an d waited a ten minutes. Then I noticed that the smell of roses and vanilla was missing, I always smell when I was spying on Kaiya. She is not the one in the bad room.

'Hey who is in here?' I screamed. There was a silent.

'Who is in there is, there is an evacuation!' There was still a silence. I kicked the door twice, when Ruka came in the room. 'Sieren what are you doing,'

'There is someone in the bad room, but it's not one of the girls.' I kicked again and de door brook.

The room looked empty. 'What's going on, the window is too small to get someone though it.' I walked in the room, because I want to stop the shower when I felt a something behind me.

When I turned around I saw Akio fast run out the bad room. Ruka felt on the ground and I walked after him.

Somehow the room started rotating and I get dizzy. I lost the door where I should go though and felt on the ground. Damn that family were good trained soldiers.

'What happened,' Rima said. She had opened the door and the hallucination stopped.

'Akio let the room rotating,' I said and I stood up.

'What do you mean?'

'I guess it was a hallucination, but I never knew what kind of power the twin had.'

'Let's tell Lord Kaname this,' Ruka said. I nodded.

'You belter tell Yuuki-sama to come to the room.

I walked to the office of the dorm leader.

'Lord Kaname, we lost Kaiya and Akio helped them,' I said. Kaname keep staring out the window.

'We have to do something? Where is Hanabusa?'

'I don't know, I think Kaiya is real planning to bite Sayori for information about you.'

'I can't believe this, Kaiya was such a nice person,'

'We have to stop that nice person before she bite a human. She really is a pureblood.' I heard Ruka gasp. 'Yuuki make sure Kaien and the hunters will come with us, I go to talk with the elite.'

Yuuki Kuran

I nodded and walked out the room. Outside I found Zero keeping his guard.

'Zero!' I screamed.

'Yuuki what are you doing? Why are you so in panic,' He asked.

'Kaiya is planning to bite Sayori,' I cried. 'She is a pureblood.'

'Pureblood?' He replied me.

'Please make sure your brother will come to the office of the chairman.'

'What about the nightclass?' He asked. I forget, I was a horrible princess.

'I hope Kaname make sure about that,' I said. He nodded and we both run over the bridge to the house of the chairman. Ichiru had his room in there.

'I am not in the mood to see Ichiru, we still don't talk much.'

'Shall I go?' I said. I have been cooperating with both so I was doing fine.

'Nah,' Zero said. 'He is still my brother'

'Chairman!' I screamed when I opened the door. Kaito and Toga Yagari were also in the room.

'Well hello there Yuuki,' the chairman said. 'Our to teachers are fighting for the job for maid.' I stared to Kaito and Toga and realize that Kaien was making a joke.

'It's no time for joking!'

'Of course not,' Kaien said. 'You never come for a joke, not since you are a vampire.' He was right I have been changing a lot, but that is not the reason I was here.

'Kaiya is a pureblood and she is planning to bite Sayori!' The atmosphere change.

'That is indeed not a joke,' Toga said and he put off his cigarette.

Zero Kiryu

I walked to the bedrooms. Ichiru and I sleep in the house of the chairman. Ichiru's room was Yuuki's room before, but that's a long time ago. Well,,.. It was not Yuuki's rooms, but it was supposed to be Yuuki's room. I nearly brook the door when I walked thought it. There was one candle burning in the room. I froze.

Ichiru didn't wore a T-shirt when he pressed Maria's body under him. I guess she was unclothes to. I saw her face full of pain and happiness. Ichiru had his arms on her chest and Maria around him. Ichiru's back had some scratch marks. Did they have.. Omg I caught Ichiru while he had... Better I went to this room, what if Yuuki would have go.

'Please, Zero would you give us some private time?' Ichiru asked.

'Well, you better take on your clothes!' I screamed and I shut the door behind me. 'You have to hurry. We have to kill a pureblood.'

'What kind of pureblood?' Maria asked.

'Kaiya Akane.' Not a minute later Maria came out the room, wearing a thin black dress without shoes.

'But I liked her.'

'You better make sure you're not pregnant,' I said a bit angry. Maria was standing before me, and she was nearly to heads smaller than and also two years younger than me. I opened the door. Ichiru was wearing a pants but he was still fighting he T-shirt.

'Don't look at me with those eyes,' He said.

'I hope she choose for this by herself,' I said.

'Sure, Maria choose for it. But I bet you would have done the same if you had one change with Yuuki.' I didn't answer.

We both walked to the office of the chairman.

'Why do you both look so angry,' Kaito asked.

'Zero interrupt my moment,' Ichiru said.

'Ichiru said that I would do the same,'

'The guys in the room didn't answer any more, while Yuuki stared at us brain breaking think about it.'

Should Maria be pregnant or is that too much drama?

Is Sayori bitten by Kaiya or not?

Please help me and give me some inspirational ☆