16. The pureblood princess

Rido Kuran - Senri Shiki

Three days left. I had stayed at Asato Ichijo's house since I left the Akane family. I hope Kaiya will learn how to use the sword. At this moment, Takuma and I arrived late at the moon dorms. It was too late at this moment. Everybody was sleeping.

'Let's go directly to the dorm leader,' I said.

'Is that a good idea?' Takuma asked. I didn't gave him answer. I just walked directly to Kaname's room. 'It feels disgusting to see my nephew again,' I said in the open door. 'How long had it been.'

'Around ten years,' Kaname said who sat in a chair, but he stood up.

'I guess it was too long.'

'No not real,' Kaname said. He stared at Takuma. 'I guess it's time you have to sleep again.' Kaname used his powers and some knifes flew in the air. At that moment Takuma stand before me and the knife stopped in de middle of the air. Just a moment later and the knifes would split me.

'Kaname, plies don't hurt his body,' Takuma said. I said. Takuma don't care about me just about Senri. Ah, I don't care. Kaname stared at Takuma.

'Al right,' he whispered. I walked out the room, outside a girl was waiting. I wonder if she want to talk to Kaname, but she stared and said nothing.

One night had passed. I didn't made friends this afternoon. I wanted to drink the blood of a vampire girl called Ruka Souen. Her 'boyfriend' Akatsuki Kain. The Aido family, one of my brothers loyal guards. Takuma walked in my room.

'I am sorry Rido-sama,' Takuma said. 'I am sorry for command you, but the group will not try to kill you.'

'They know I am not Senri.'

'Yes, There is also news I find out. Yesterday, Yuuki Cross become the lover of Kaname.' I smiled.

'Yuuki Cross. You mean Yuuri, let me leave this place and find Kaname.' I walked out the room when it was late. I hope he was in his room. But he wasn't there. At moment a lot of blood was drawing through the building. 'Cross her blood,' Takuma said. I stood up and opened the window. I saw on a balcony Kaname and Yuuki. Kaname had bitten her in her neck. A vampire hunter with a gun pointed his gun at Kaname, he did looked like Ichiru Kiryu, the hunter who gave me some fresh blood. He was the protector of mine fiancée Shizuka Houi.

Suddenly the girl opened her eyes and saw the hunter.

'Stop Zero,' Yuuki screamed. 'He is my brother!'

The hunter whispered: 'Siblings?'

'How is this possible?' I asked Takuma.

'I don't know. I knew Kaname really loves Yuuki from the beginning. But siblings, they are each other lovers. '

'A pureblood have to marry his siblings or another pureblood,' I said. 'But let's go.'

I walked outside when the girl who stared at us the first day showed up. 'Who are you,' It was not a real question.

'I am person for who you should stand aside.'

'I will not let you do this so easily!' The girl said. She jumped and at that moment electricity was coming out her fingers. I did a step forwards and defect her attack. I smiled.

'Rima stop,' Takuma said.

'No, I will kick you out of Senri's body,' Rima Toya said.

'Oh you think so,' I said. I bent Senri's blood through her body. But there was something that stopped me from hitting her heart. The girl felt in Takuma's arms.

'You idiot!,' she whispered. 'How let you people control you so easily! You should love yourself more Shiki.' I felt a fight, in my body.

'How can you fight me,' I whispered to myself. I felt on the ground.

Yuuki Kuran

Kaname was waiting on the bed. I felt something in my throat. A burbling feeling. 'I know it,' Kaname whispered. I let me teeth come close to her neck and bite. Blood was streaming to my body, but at the same moment. I felt the things he felt en de past he want me to see. I saw myself sitting on a bench and sleeping really peaceful next to him. Then it all turned red and saw dad, who jumped for a weapon that killed him.

'You saw it?' He asked. I nodded.

'Mom and dad sacrifice them for us.'

'They did sacrifice more,' Kaname said. I would asked what but I saw in his eyes but that was not the good question.

At that moment a lot of blood smell was coming through the window.

'Princess Kuran sama,' Hanabusa Aido said. I stared at him.

'I never thought you would call me sama.'

'Hai princess Kuran Sama. You're they Royal of the vampire world. '

I turned around. I didn't want to be a princess, if wonder if I am still Kaname-Sempai lover.

'Pureblood Kuran,' Ruka said. 'Here wear these. ' she show me a white shoes. Mote Cinderella style.

'Thank you,' i said and I wore them. I didn't realize that I wasn't wearing schoes.

'We have to go back inside princess. ' Hanabusa grabbed my arm.

'Can't i search for Zero?' I asked.

'Not know, there is too much danger.'

Rido Kuran

I woke up and stared at Manuel, Asato and Isao. 'What happend,' Manuel said.

'I was to confuse to beat Senri. Yuuki is the daughter of the Kuran family. '

'That's impossible.' Isao Said. 'Kaiya is.'

'Maybe they have more than one daughter,' Asato said.

'Never mind. Come wr have to make our army great. Let's kill them all.'

'Sir, Kaiya is in the living room. You can drink her blood.'