17. Rido Kuran - A purebloods death part 1

Kaname Kuran

I walked directly to Kaien Cross office.

'I heard a scream,' He said. 'Yuuki know who you are.'

'Yes,' I said. 'But Rido Kuran is coming this way to kill her. You have to evacuate the dayclass students. An army is coming this way.' The chairman nodded. I walked out the room.

The next morning, all students were send home, The children who couldn't go home that fast are in the basement of the academy. The first vampires showed up. They were from lever E. I easily killed them.

'Yuuki,' I opened the door of her room.

'Kaname, what's going on there is so much blood.'

'They already stared with attacked. That's why I want you to go to Kiryu Zero.' Yuuki stared at me.

'Why?' She asked.

'Our ucle, will kill you if don't want you to fall in his arms.' I thought about Kaiya.

'Why does my uncle want to kill me?'

'Because mom and dad are married and Rido should be a kind of a king if Yuuri married him.'

She nodded. Outside, Hanabusa was waiting. He took her to Zero in the dungeon.

Kaien Cross The gates won't take long. Yuuki and Toga Yagari were standing and watching to the port. Hanabusa was with Yuuki to protect her.

'Chairman, you can't do this alone,' Yuuki said.

'Don't worry Yuuki,' I said. The blonde guy said nothing. 'I am with Toga,' I pointed at a black haired man with an eye patch.

'Pleas Hanabusa and Yuuki, Let your job go. Don't protect Cross academy just protect yourself Yuuki.'

'But chair-'

'Pleas, will you call me for once daddy?' I asked her. She hugged me.

'I will miss you daddy,' She said and I felt real happy.

Toga and I waited till they were gone. And I opened the gate. I am sorry Yuuri, I had promised you to never kill a vampire anymore.

Rido Kuran

We arrived in the town near the academy.

'What's the plan?' Isao asked.

'Well you, Manuel and Asato go and make sure Kaname would not arrive to the pureblood princess till drunk her blood.'

'But Takuma would come to kill me,'

'Takuma?' Manuel said. 'Glad that my nephew will not kill.'

'Yeah good luck with Kaname. '

Takuma Ichijo

I knew that they must be close. I grabbed my sword and walked down the empty streets. Grandfather must be somewhere. In a small gate.

'I am not real surprised to see you,' granddad said. He stared at the sword.

'I think it's time end up the Ichijo bloodline.'

'You know that you have to kill yourself to,' he said. I nodded.

'Don't worry see you soon in hell.' I said and we started fighting. He knew every move I made cause he was the one who teached me fighting. I made my move, but he somehow dodged. He grabbed the which was holding the sword.

'Sadly, this is the end,' He said.

'I sorry,' I said and I jumped. He missed his attack and I pointed the sword a his heart. The moment The sword went through his body, Asato's hand went through mine. We both fall on the ground. I shook and lost so much blood. I broke his arm so I was able to get his hand out of belly. I saw in my granddads eyes that I had hit something important. He was not able to say something, he just kept on lying. I was wondering if he hit my stomach or another intestine. It doesn't even matter. I was not able to stand up and my body was losing power ever second. I women with blonde hair was standing across the street. She stared at us. I looked away to the floor. Everywhere you look it was red. It makes me feel dizzy and I closed my eyes. The last thing I would ever feel was my head hitting the wet ground.

Zero Kiryu

I stared at my hand. I was turning in a vampire. A real disgusting vampire. I was just hating myself when my twin brother Ichiru came in the room. He had the white hair I had and the same color hair.

Pointed my bloody rose and me and shut. I felt it hurting in my shoulder.

'Kill me Ichiru,' I said.

'There is so much blood,' he said. He knew I was becoming a vampire and his wish was to be vampire. 'Ichiru,' I gasped. He felt on the floor before me. 'Will you please drink my blood?' He asked.

'What are you talking about?'

'This blood must smell real good for Zero. I hope this was your wish,' Ichiru said. 'Drink my blood.'

'Why,' I closed my eyes, Try not to see his blood streaming through his body.

'Zero, I would be happy if we finally become one. I know I have hate you for so long. But you was always lovely to me. I thought I was the one who need you because I am the weak one. However when you killed Shizuka Houi* I find out that now, you are the one who need me and because you have played your part as a big brother for so long time good, I go sacrifice myself, now it's my time to suffer.'

Isao Akane

Manuel and I walked to moon dorm. there was no one except a few death bodies.

'Where is he?' I asked.

'I am here?' A sound said. Kaname close the door and we were trapped inside.

'We have to kill you,' Manuel said. No shit do you really think he don't know that? Manuel stared the first attack and he run to Kaname.

'You stupid!' I screamed. But Manuel dogged under Kaname and stand up by the side. Now Kaname was surrounded.

I started to fight him from front but I hoped Manuel would help me. He didn't, he go through the door outside and he escaped.

'I think you fighting me alone,' Kaname said. 'This is going to be easy.'

'I won't make it easy,' I said, but I was real scared. 'But I doesn't matter if you kill me, I always have a weapon to kill you. 'Kaiya I could use her against Kaname.

'Oh jeah?' He asked. He was real surprised. I kept silent. He blow me against the wall.

'Tell me what your weapon is.' He said. He grabbed me by my neck.

'I think you have an idea,' I said.