Chapter 1

So this is my first story on here, but I hope you enjoy it. Thank you to those who take the time to read it. I'll try to update at least once a week.

*Loki's point of view*

All these mortals are around me, playing games, reading, and wrestling. I roll my eyes, ugh, mortals are so annoying.

"HEY BROTHER!!!" Thor shouts from the elevator. I cringe at his loudness and enthusiasm. How does he put up with these people?
"HOW ARE YOU DOING BROTHER?" He shouts, now right next to my ear. I abruptly stand up, turn to him and pull out a dagger.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" He asks me, normal talking volume now.

"Good, you learned how to use an 'inside voice' congratulations." I say sarcastically.
He shoots me a look and walks over to the red haired one who is called Romanoff. He sits down next to her and she and the one with a bow and arrow let's him join in. I, on the other hand, get back to reading my book.

Steve walks in about an hour later, his face looking grim. The 'team' quickly rushes over to him and asks him what
happened.
He says something that I can barely hear. Something about a girl at a hydra base, chained, beaten, tortured and starved. They all gasped and start to overwhelm him with hundreds of questions at once.

Romanoff finally wins steve's attention by slapping each guy in the face. Not very hard though, I'm sure if she wanted to hurt them, she would have.

"HOLY FUCKING CHICKEN BALLS!!" The man of iron yells, "YOU MESSED UP MY PERFECT FACE!!"
Romanoff rolls her eyes and turns to steve.
"Where is she? How old is she? What is her name?"

Steve stutters as he tries to choke out all the information. "She was in the basement of their most secure base, she looked to be about 18, and I don't know her name, she wouldn't talk."

Ah, the red haired one is Natasha, now I remember.

Natasha's eyes started getting shiny and a tear rolls down her cheek. She quickly wipes it away and puts on her badass 'I'm going to kill someone' face. She grabs Steve's shirt and shoves him up against the wall.

"Where. Is. She?" She asked, her voice breaking.

"I'll take you to her if you just let me go." Steve said, calmly.
Natasha lets go after letting another tear escape, she turns to Thor and Tony. I think that's his name, I couldn't care less about these mortals. She ordered them to get on the ship, turned to the one with the bow and said
"Clint, I want you and Bruce to stay here to alert us if there is an emergency"

So those were their names. Not that I care though.

"But Nat, I want to help." Clint whines.

"Sorry clint," natasha says, "but I need people here too."

Clint sighs and nods his head.

Thor, tony, steve, and natasha left the room and soon, I heard the jet take off and zoom away to find this girl.

I wonder if she will be anything special. I highly doubt it. Shes going to be another one of these plain and boring mortals who dont trust me. I know it. I have time to read before they get back, Clint and Bruce were in the kitchen whispering frantically. I stood up, and teleported myself to my room. I sat down and continued to read.