Chapter 28

*Loki's point of view*

I am lead to my room. It is on the second floor. I am the only one occupying my room at the moment.

I step inside once Rebecca unlocks the door. Its dirty. A rusty bed frame with a stained mattress looks to be the worst of it though. The corners have cobwebs, and the walls may be gray and boring, and there might only be a small window, but hey, if this is where I'm staying, I might as well make the most of it.

Of course I wont be staying here long. Stupid mortals, thinking they can hold a god captive. I'll show them.

"Make yourself comfortable," Rebecca says, closing the door, "Dinner is in an hour." I hear her footsteps recede down the hall, and they fade as she walks down the stairs.                                            

"Did she just lock me in here?? I have an hour to just sit here and think.....hmm, I bet I can get in touch with Hela in an hour. "Well, lets find out, shall we?" Now I'm talking to myself, great.

I sit on the edge of my bed and plant my feet on the ground, close my eyes, and focus. I have to reach her in the underworld; quite a far way. I know my sister has never been overly fond of my brother nor I, but we have agreed to be acquaintances and help each other out in desperate times. I think being trapped in a fucking villain mental hospital and losing the love of my life counts as desperate. 

30 minutes go by, nothing.

50 minutes, still nothing.

Damn it!

I sigh, I have only 10 minutes left to contact her, and by that time, I will be called down for dinner. I will try later tonight. 

*10 minutes later*

"Dinner!" is yelled over the intercom. I flinch at the sudden noise. I stand up and shrug my shirt into place. I don't even know who else is all here. This should be fun. 

I walk into the dinning room, just barely remembering how to get there, and I take the nearest open table. I'm expecting a lot of villains, but instead, the tables only get half full. Strange...

I'm still by myself, which is totally fine, I actually prefer it this way. My food comes in a Styrofoam tray, complete with plastic, flimsy utensils. I guess they don't want anyone trying to make an escape or start a violently physical fight. Sighing, I pick up my "fork" and stab into the nearest piece of "meat". I don't want to know what this stuff actually is. 

I gag as I bring it up to my mouth. It smells foul. I don't ever want to taste that. Dropping my fork in disgust, I rip open the milk carton, releasing the smell of soured milk. Is this even legal? I mean, sure, we are villains and I'm proud of that, but do we really deserve to be treated like shit? At least give me something edible to eat??

I stand and push my tray off the table, letting it fall to the ground and splatter on the floor. The room goes silent and all eyes are on me. I hear whispers, "its Loki!" "holy shit, Loki!!?" "fuck"

I smirk at their fear. 

Yes. I am stuck in here too, but I am still the most powerful. Damn, it feels good to be powerful and hold the power above everyone else.

Power just got tackled to the floor.

"What the fuck!!" I sputter, "who dare?"

"Stay still." A gruff voice orders.

"Who do you think you are?"

"The person who doesn't like your attitude toward your food, now, lick it up."

Is he for real? There is no way I am going to follow an order form this mortal, much less lick that horrible food off of the floor. 

"No."

"Excuse me?" He growls, "what did you just say to me?"

"You heard me, or maybe you didn't, you should probably clean out your ears once in a while big guy." 

"Watch your mouth." He spits at me.

I stick out my lips and strain my eyes to look at them, "Look, I'm watching my mouth!' I say sarcastically, "a very interesting thing to watch."

"Okay wise guy, one week in solitary for that."

"Oh nooo, I'm sooo scared." I deadpan.

"Get up." 

I am yanked to my feet and dragged away, with snickering in the background. Maybe at me being told to lick the floor, or maybe because of my remarks, I couldn't care less to be quite honest. 

The hallway that I am being forced to go down is dimly lit, with steel doors lining the walls. Coming to a stop at the tenth door, some random guy unlocks it and I am shoved inside, with the door slamming loudly behind me.

Well, a week will give me plenty of time to contact Hela.

Idiots.

*Isabella's point of view*

After meeting everyone, we ate, had dessert, and talked for a while. The thing I didn't know was that after the meal, games would begin. Ruby explained it to me like this: everyday, we get the chance to go out to the yard, which I have not seen yet, and we fight one another. We don't die, of course, but if you "die", you're not really dead, you just wake up in your room the next morning. The winner gets the first meal of the new day. Its a huge honor if you win, and so far, the people I just met have never won any of them. 

Maybe I should join the games, just to get my mind off of things. I could keep up with my training that way, and maybe scout the yard for possible escape routes. 

"When are they starting?" I ask.

"2 hours." Lilith says, glancing up at me and smiling, "you going to join?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Awesome!!" Nico beams, throwing a fist in the air, "this is going to be so fun to see what you can do!!"

"I can do a lot more than you think."

"Okay, sureeee."

"I'm serious!"

"Okokok, but you'll have to prove it." He smirks, "by battling me."

"Your funeral," I smirk, standing up and cracking my knuckles, "better get ready to get your ass kicked, big-boy."

"Oooooooo!!!!" Ruby shouts, "Nico, you have competition!! You go, Isabella!!"

I spin around, walking backwards now, and give her a thumbs-up.

Now it's time to go refresh my battle skills. Of course, I don't know where the training room is, so I have to ask someone.

"Excuse me," I stop a girl in the hallway, "do you know where the training room is?"

"Yes, just go down this hallway, turn left, and its the second door on the right."

"Thank you!"

"No problem." She smiles and continues walking. 

I go down the hall, turn left, and open the second door.

"Whoa." I breathe. The room is amazing. There is a complete set of any and all gym equipment, boxing bags, treadmills, weights, bars on the ceiling to swing from, do pull-ups, and so much more.

"First time here?" A gruff male voice asks me.

"Yeah...do you have a place for me to train with powers?"

"What kind of powers are we talking?"

"Telekinesis mostly." I shrug, not wanting to get into detail.

"Ah, yes, we do. It is hardly ever used. You are the third person ever to have those types of powers and be here, in Valhalla. It is the last door on the left side of this room."

"Thank you!" I smile and make my way over to the door. 

Time to kick some ass.