Chapter 18

*pietros point of view*

I claw at the power dampener in a desperate attempt to get it off me. Everyone here who has powers has one on thier neck. We are seated in a circle, strapped to a chair, forced to watch as each and everyone of us is tortured individually. Nat is the strongest of all of us when it comes to this. She hasn't screamed or cried or passed out. It makes me wonder what she has been through to make her this tough.

I, on the other hand, is probably the one who has screamed the most. The things they think up are awful.

The only good thing that has happened is that Wanda overheard two guys whispering to eachother by the door, thinking no one could hear them, but wanda could. She found out that bella is alive and in this same building. That gave us all hope.

Steve has been struggling against his bonds since the first minute they tied him up. He hasn't been able to break through, even though he has his super strength thing, the assholes made sure of it.

We left loki behind. He was to unstable to do anything but lock himself in his room and cry. He really cares for her, and I'm surprised someone like him would actually have feelings. Dont get me wrong, I'm happy that my baby sister has someone she can love and rely on, but, why the god of mischief?

Loki also wanted to try to get Thor back. He thinks Thor will be able to help. Pepper stayed too, Tony didnt want her to get hurt. I'm sure shes working hard to find us at this very moment.

"Guys," Steve whispers, "I'm out of the ropes, but dont tell, I'm waiting for the right moment."

We all nod our heads in silence.

The door slams open and a short guy walks in, glasses falling down his nose, his mouth twisted into a snarl.

"Which one of you Natasha?" He demands angrily.

Nat sighs and speaks up, "that would be me cupcake."

I sigh, sometimes I think she likes annoying people.

"Ok, Natasha, here's what's going to happen...." he slaps her across the face and i watch as clint lurches forward, hissing words that might give Steve a heart attack.

"Now, now. That was just the beginning. If you dont tell me everything, and I mean everything about the avengers, there will be serious consequences." He threatens.

Nat just laughs and throws her head back. "Yeah, I'm sure pip squeak, run along now."

"Nat..." steve warns, fright in his voice.

"Shut it Steve, I'm sick and tired of these people bossing us around and beating us. They aren't going to get any information, so why not just kill us??"

"That's a good idea...." the man says.

In one swift motion, he has a gun pointed at bruce who is sitting next to steve.

Wanda screams and pleads with the man to put the gun down. All he does is laugh. Nat looks terrified, like she didnt expect him to take up the offer. I can tell the Nat and bruce have been close since the moment I met them.

"Last chance." The man says.

All I can do is sit here, frozen, hoping for the best.

I hear a scream and shouting from the back wall. All heads turn to look. There, banging on the door, face peeking through the window, is Bella. She looks terrible. Her face is bruised and bloody and her eyes are red from crying. She bangs on the window again and we all start telling her that we are okay and not to worry.

Unfourtanly, as we are comforting her, the man, still holding the gun, rolls his eyes, turns to bruce, and pulls the trigger.

"BRUCE!!!" Nat screams, straining against the restraints.

The whole room goes silent as steve crumples to the ground, blood pooling out of his stomach. He jumped in front of the bullet.

"Steve...."  bruce whispers, "why?"

All Cap does is smile and close his eyes.

Bella starts screaming hysterically and is scratching the glass with her nails, desperately trying to get in.

Nat is crying silently and clint is swearing up a storm at the man.

*Isabella's point of view*

I'm screaming and slamming my hands into the glass, Steve was just shot saving bruce and hes not getting back up. I can see blood seeping into his uniform, turning white to red.

I slam my wrists into the concrete wall over and over again. Nobody is trying to stop me, they must scared. My hands and wrists are dripping with blood but the power dampener that they put on both wrists are crushed and I rip them off, calling on my powers to kill the person who shot Steve. I tear the door off its hinges (with help of my powers of course) and rush into the room just in time to see the man drop dead.

I bolt over to steve, working my magic to try to heal him.

"Its not working!!" I wail.

"Bella I can help." Wanda says.

I use my magic to undo the restraints and take off the power dampener. In an instant shes kneeling next to me, trying to heal steve.

The bullet pops out of his stomach and the blood stops dripping out. The wound closes and no scar is left.

Wanda and I collapse backwards, sweat beading on our forehead. It takes a lot of power to heal a bullet wound, let me tell you that.

A gasp and steve shoots up, hand covering where the bullet used to be. His breathing is heavy and his eyes are full of worry.

"Steve, it's ok, you're ok." I say, sitting up to hug him.

He hugs me back, hands shaking.

"Thank you." He whispers.

"Of course." Wanda and I say together.

I run around to each person and free them from thier chairs. Healing all of them drains my energy, but i know we will still have to fight our way out of this.

The others know it too.

"Shake it off, guys." Nat tells them, "it could've been worse."

"Worse? WORSE?!??! HOW COULD IT BE WORSE? WE WERE JUST TOURTURED AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER SCREAMED!!!" Tony shouts at her.

Nat slaps him across the face.

"Be grateful they kept you alive."

Tony looks down, remembering how steve almost died.

"Come on, let's go." Steve orders.

We walk out of the room, ready to fight.

<<<<<<time skip!!!!>>>>>>>

*Buckys point of view*  (yes!!! Its Bucky!!!)

"Steve?" I choke out.

There's a man running past my cell, dressed in red, white and blue.

HYDRA may have brainwashed me and tourtured me, but they can never let me forget my bestfriend, ever.

I only know one thing, and that is that I need to get out and find steve.

*Steve's point of view*

Bucky?