Chapter 14

*isabellas point of view*

"Focus Bella! Think of where you want your magic to go, what you want it to do, and how to do that." Wanda tells me.

We are training my magic and it's really difficult.

Sweat is running down my forehead and my clothes are sticking to me in uncomfortable places.

I quickly wipe my forehead and concentrate on lifting the pencils wanda has put in front of me.

One shutters and slowly lifts off the table, shaking. I jump back, surprised.

The pencil falls and wanda catches it, "never get distracted." She tells me, "it could cost you your life."

I nod and focus on the other pencil on the table. I think how I want it to get up to my eye level, point towards the wall, and shoot like an arrow, impaling itself in the wall.

"Woah." A velvet voice says.

I turn to see loki, standing against the wall, the pencil buried in the wall an inch from his head.

"Loki!! Ohmygosh!! I'm sorry!! Are you ok???" I ask, rushing over to him.

"Yes, I am fine, darling." He answers, taking my hands.

I squeeze my hands and think of him lifting off the ground.

"Isabella....what are you doing?" He asks me, uncertain of my intentions.

"Dont worry loki," I say, "I'm just using you as practice."

"Well that's reassuring." He grumbles and I float him across the room.

I look over at wanda and she smiles at me. I stick my tounge out at her. She does the same.

Meanwhile, loki is being thrown around. I forgot about him and my magic took control.

"ISABELLA!!!!" He yells, obviously upset.

"Oops..."

I set him down as gently as I can and cautiously walk over to him.

He looks up at my and rolls his eyes. "Wanda was right," he starts, "never loose focus."

"Bella! Come here."

I look over to see my sister, in the corner, tapping her foot. I cast a glance at loki and walk over, biting my bottom lip.

"Bella," she says, a smirk growing on her face, "you have mastered the first part of your magic."

I giggle and give her a big hug.

"Reindeer games! Get over here!"

I look up from where my head was buried in Wanda's hair and see tony staring at loki.

Loki sighs and stalks over to him.

"Loki, I told you not to interrupt Bellas training." He says.

"Whatever, stark." Loki says, turning on his heel and walking out like the dramatic drama queen he is.

Wanda bursts into laughter and I look over at her, startled.

"What you just- what you said in your mind!" She laughs, "was absolutely hilarious!!"

"I CAN HEAR YOU!! AND READ YOUR MINDS!!" Loki shouts from the hallway.

I laugh and roll my eyes, he can be a real pain sometimes.

"What was that???" I hear him say as he speed walks into the room.

I gulp and turn around to face him.

He is right in front of me.

I weakly smile up at him and ask if he wants a hug.

He smirks, "I want more than a hug."

I feel my face go scarlet red and I look away, glancing at tony as he makes gagging noises.

I focus all my remaining energy at Tony and pick him up.

"What are you-" he dosent get to finish his sentence as I throw him out the window.

The glass shatters and he falls. Not a second after, his suit parts zoom after him.

I laugh and look back at loki.

His lips are pressed together in an attempt to conceal his laughter.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Wanda teases as she walks out of the training room.

I giggle as loki turns his head back to me and stares into my eyes.

I stare back in complete silence.

"Wow... you two are disgustingly adorable." Tony says, flying back into the room, "jarvis, order a new window please. Again."

"Right away, sir." The AI answers.

A snort comes from loki as soon and tony is out of earshot. I turn back to him, questioning him.

"What? It was a snort." He says, as if that explains it.

I smile and lean up to kiss him. He meets my lips halfway, kissing me passionately.

"Eww."

My eyes snap open and I see someone I havent seen before. Instinctively, I grab the dagger off my belt and hold it out, ready to defend myself.

Loki is already in his armor, staff in hand, pointed at the stranger.

"Woah woah woah." He says, "I'm not here to cause trouble, if you guys want to be left alone I ca-"

"Who are you?" I demand.

"Isabella!" He looks hurt, "how do you not recognize your own brother?"

I drop my knife in disbelief. "Pietro?" I ask, stunned. Wanda had told me a little about him and his powers. He had super speed and calls himself 'quicksilver'.

"Yep! In the flesh!" He says, smiling and opens his arms, and invitation for a hug.

I run toward him and leap into his arms. I dont care if I've never met him before, hes my brother and I already love him.

"Nice to finally meet you sis." He says, hugging me tightly.

"You too." I mumble into his shoulder.

I cant belive my older brother is here.

(Thats right, I didnt kill him off like the original marvel writers who like to put us through very emotional trauma. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story and please keep commenting, I love reading them.❤)