Chapter 20

*Buckys point of view*

I need to get out of here. I cant take another day of this.

Seeing Steve, or who I think was Steve, gave me hope. Hope I didnt even know I had left.

HYDRA had turned me into someone I wasn't, a winter soldier, a murderer.

*Steve's point of view*

I have to get bucky out of there. He looked terrible. I dont even want to imagine what they have been doing to him.

While I was trying to think of a plan, tony had a "great" idea.

*Tony's point of view*

Yeah, I know steve isnt okay, but the team needs to get their heads out of the gutter and start thinking positive.

"Ok everyone, we are going to play a game!" I shout, walking into the living room.

Groans from everyone.

"Oh come on! You dont even know what it is!!!"

"We dont have too, we know it will suck!" Nat said.

"Wow, that hurts my feelings." I snicker.

"What's your stupid game stark?" Loki asks, holding Bella close.

"I'm glad you asked you reindeer!!!!" I tease him.

I hold out a hat.

"Why do we need a hat?" Clint asks as he sharpens his arrow heads.

"Because, my good friend, inside I have put things that represent eachother. For example, let's say I put a reindeer in for reindeer games over here, you pull that out, you go into the closet with him for 7 minutes!"

"So its 7 minutes in heaven?" Wanda asks.

"Correct!!!!" I shout.

"Great." Steve says, "just what we need. We just escaped from HYDRA and you want us to play a game that involves closets and 2 people. Great idea stark."

"First of all capsicle, calm down, it's ok. Second, I think it will help."

"Whatever you say, tony." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay! Does everyone know the rules?" I shout.

"I do not understand."

"Who said that?"

"Me." Pietro jumps up, grinning.

"Ok, so the rules are simple, everyone will take turns and draw an object out of the hat, and whoever's object you draw, you have to go into the closet for 7 minutes, regardless of gender."

"Ok."

"Everyone ready?"

No reply.

"I said! Is everyone ready?!"

"Get on with it!"

"Okokok, who wants to go first?" I ask.

Nat raises her hand, "I'm just gonna get it out of the way."

"Step right up madam!!"

She glares at me as she puts her hand in the hat, and draws out a green marble.

She looks at me questionably.

"Bruce, green for hulk."

Bruce looks up from his computer with a look of surprise on his face.

"Okay, you two, into the closet."

Nat grumbles as she walks into the closet that is conveniently located in the living room. Bruce follows her, face turning red and his eyes are nervously darting around.