Chapter 26

*Loki's point of view*

The ride was long and boring. But it was mostly torture; I had over 6 hours of alone time. I just had my thoughts to occupy my time and keep me company. Believe me when I say that my mind hates me; I couldn't stop thinking about her. I have no appetite, no motivation to do anything. It's like my life isn't worth living if I don't have her....I know that sounds pathetic, but it's exactly how I feel. How am I going to survive this prison?

"Alright, we are here." The driver says, halting the vehicle.

"Great." I say sarcastically. 

He comes around to the door and unlocks it, opening it to drag me out. His hand grips my arm and I swat him off, "Don't touch me!!'

He chuckles, "What are you going to do about it?" He then proceeds to grab me harder and yank me out of the vehicle. I topple to the pavement, scratching my knuckles and chin, just perfect.

He escorts me to the front doors of the building. It looks more like a prison, yet again, it is. I am greeted with two armed guards, glaring at me. 

"Bring him in." The taller one grunts, opening the door.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I sneer at him. That earns me a slap across the face. "Ow."

"Do not talk back to me or anyone here. Do you understand that?" The smaller one says.

"Of course pumpkin." 

Another slap.

I laugh, "I like it here. So who am I bunking with?"

By this time, they are leading me down a dimly lit hallway with flickering lights and reinforced steel doors. 

"You are here." The tall guy says, taking out some keys and unlocking the door. "1 hour outside time a day, other than that, you are in here. You will eat, sleep, do your business, and live in this cell. You will rot in here."

"Thanks guys, remind me to send you two a postcard once I get out of here." I wink at them and walk into my "room" damn. It is a mess in here; dirt, dust, and human remains scatter the ugly, grey floor. The walls are just plain cement and the ceiling is also cement, with a single light in the center. It looks to be about 9 feet by 9 feet, not that bad I guess...

As soon as they shut the door and I hear them walk away, I break. I start to cry. An endless stream of tears fall out of my eyes and onto the floor. My nose is running like a son of a bitch, do you think they have tissues in here?  I can't stop the sobs that escape my mouth. I tried and succeeded at acting tough coming in here, but I cant be strong for much longer.

Isabella was my rock. She was always there for me. Her smile lit up every room she went into, and her eyes were the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I swear on my life, if I don't get out of here, I am going to lose my damn mind!

I sniff and look up, the toilet is the only thing in this room. No bed, pillows, or blankets. Just a place for me to shit in. Lovely. 

I jump as someone bangs on my door, "Loki!!! You have 3 seconds to get to the back wall!!" 

I scramble to the wall, wiping my eyes the best I can.

The door slams open and 2 guards storm in, followed by a guy in an eye patch. 

He introduces himself; "My name is director Fury. I am going to be in charge of you until one of us dies." 

I just stare at him, the occasional tear sliding down my cheek.

"So, I've seen you have been crying like a bitch. Well you know what? Get ready to do a lot more crying. You will never again see your beloved. That is a promise. Yes, I may seem like the bad guy, but I am far from that; I am protecting the world. With your unpredictable attitude and temper, we have to ensure that you are not a threat."

I take a step toward him; ready to put him in his place. A guard stops me. 

"You can't touch me, by the way." 

*Isabella's point of view*

I'm examening my new room when there is knock on the door, "Come in."

The door opens and a girl steps in, she looks to be about 16, black hair, dark blue eyes and an amazing smile. I can't help but smile back at her. "Hi!" she says, "My name is Ruby, I am i the room next to yours."

"Hey, Ruby, nice to meet you." I say, managing a weak smile. 

She notices and comes to sit next to me on the bed, "Whats going on, you look sad."

"I am, I'm never going to see Loki again."

"Loki, like, THE Loki? God of mischief? That Loki?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because we hear stories, terrible stories about him. You are sad that you are never seeing him again? I would be relieved."

"Ruby...I loved him. I still love him."

"Oh..." She shifts uncomfortably, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"That's okay."

"Well," she starts to say, "it's really nice here, I'm sure you will fit right in."

"Thanks." I give her a half smile.

"Okay, enough of this depressed feeling in the air, come with me, it's almost dinner time!"

I glance up at her, she is smiling and holding out her hand for me to take. She is the only person that I know here, so i take her hand and we start to make our way to the dinning hall. 

As I enter, my jaw drops. It is beautiful! Gold is infused everywhere and the tables are made of quartz. Hanging from the ceiling are huge, glittering chandeliers that cast rainbows throughout the room. There are big windows casting sunlight in, and the view, the view is amazing! With a huge waterfall and mountains surrounding a sea of blue and green. I had seen a huge tree when I first entered this place, but now I can really see it; a huge tree, right out front the gates is standing tall and proud. Ruby must've seen me looking at it because she said, "That is Glasir. The most beautiful tree among both the gods and men."

"Yeah," I'm still gazing at it in amazement, "No wonder."

"Come on, let's go find a seat."

*Loki's point of view*

I am grabbed by the arms and dragged out of my room. I am being shuffled down the hall, escorted by at least 7 guards. There is no way to take them all down by myself, and there is absolutely no chance that anyone that I know is going to come help me.

I need to find a way to contact Isabella. If I can guide her out of Valhalla, and to me, she can save me. Yes, there is a way to get out of Valhalla. It's a secret that only I and my sister know.

Wish me luck...

Hey, I hope everyone is doing okay. :)