[2]

Ya yeet second chapter out

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"No."

His father sighed in disappointment, this is the nineth woman he's turned down and time was running out.

Because he needed to find a princess so he to take the role as king.

His parent's had no idea of their sons sexuality. But, they wouldn't let him marry a male anyways. Not because they're homophobic, that's far from it, it's just that he simply can't.

Yoongi didn't know why, though. Every time he would ask his parents they would always dodge the question, which made Yoongi confused but skeptical at the same time. What could the reason be?

Now, back to present time. Yoongi's father apologized to the princess who was also disappointed.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and walked back to his bedroom to change into something comfortable.

Yoongi walked into his room, where he saw Jin looking out his window as if he had seen a ghost.

"Why do you look like you just saw Casper and his Friends float past the window?" Yoongi snickered as he walks over to the window and Jin.

"I swear I'm not crazy or old, but there was a fucking goddess looking in your window, but we're on the 6th floor! No average human being could possibly make it up here! And when I was going to confront him, he flew away!" Jin said while making a bunch of crazy gestures with his hands, eyes wide as he spoke fast, almost too fast for Yoongi to understand.

Yoongi was looking at Jin as if he was crazy. "Uhm, I think you actually need some sleep. You're getting old and you're hallucinating."

"WHAT?! ME?! OLD?! I'M ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLDER THEN YOU, YOU BETTER RESPECT ME YOU UNGRATEFUL ROYAL BRAT! I PRACTICALLY RAISED YOU SINCE YOU WERE BORN AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HAD TO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS-"

Jin continued to rant and Yoongi had tuned Jins voice out at soon as he said the word "respect".

He changed into a pastel pink silky shirt and white shorts, along with white socks and pink shoes.

"YAH, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" Jin yelled and Yoongi sighed, deciding to finally listen to him.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I'm gonna go out for a walk. I would ask you to come with me but i think you need to sleep more then I do."

Jin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, still mumbling about how Yoongi should respect him.

Yoongi grabbed his umbrella and walked out the room, and of course Jin still followed him despite Yoongi telling him he needs to sleep.

It wasn't raining out, but Yoongi didn't like the sunlight shining directly on him. Hurts his eyes.

The two walked outside and past the castle gates and average people bowed when they saw Yoongi walk past them, or if they just seen him in general.

They walked for a while, Jin shooing away anyone who got within 1 foot of Yoongi, and winked at any cute looking guys they passed while Yoongi looked around as they walked.

They somehow found themselves walking into a park, not too crowded and very few people around.

It was peaceful until Yoongi saw wet spots slowly appearing on the ground, a few minutes later it was full on raining and to say Yoongi was freezing was a understatement.

His bare legs were exposed to the cold rain drops flowing through the winds, his whole body shaking and although Jin told him they needed to get back before he gets sick, he spots someone sitting on a large rock in grass feild of the park.

He seemed to be wearing some type of grey tank top with a unbuttoned red shirt and blue jeans and anything else could barely be seen through the hard rain.

Yoongi walked towards the figure, despite Jin's many attempts to take him the other way, Yoongi wanted to know who they were and why they were just sitting there. They could get sick.

Not like he cared much, but he still has a heart.

Once he reached the person, he wasn't able to see their face due to their long, wet hair covering their eyes and their clothes were soaked. He looked like he had jumped into a pool with all his clothes on.

Yoongi held the umbrella above the persons head, the unknown mans head looking up immediately in confusion and surprise.

And from how fast they looked up, the persons hair moved from his face. he had big, round doe eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips (which were slightly parted, showing his teeth that kinda made him look like a bunny in Yoongi's opinion), perfect jawline, holy shit this guy's face is just perfect.

The two looked at eachother, both taking in the others features as much as possible before Jin came up.

"Yoongi, let's go. The king and queen probably already noticed your absence and then they'll end up sending a whole search team out to find you and I'll get in trouble for not telling the- hey! thats the guy I saw that flew away!"

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes, then looking back to the guy who was still looking at him and handed him the umbrella. Not thinking about how he's going to be soaking wet by the time they get back.

"Sorry for him. He's getting old and keeps saying he saw someone fly away or something like that. Don't stay out too long or you'll get a cold." Yoongi smiled slightly at the stranger and left with Jin, who started to talk about how he's not old all over again, which Yoongi didn't pay attention to.

His mind focused on whoever that guy was, that he will now call "The bunny looking guy".

°^°

Jungkook stared at the two as they walked away, confused as to what had just happened but was more confused as to why he had come up to him and given him the umbrella. He watched them leave until they were out of sight before looking at the umbrella in his hand.

A small smile krept onto his face as he stood from the rock, walking to his kingdom in the rain. As he was walking, a thought appeared in his head that made him snicker.

"He's shorter then I thought."

°^°

Yoongi had his eyebrows furrowed, now in a new pair of clothes while sitting at the dining table with his family- and Jin, of course he's always there.

"Whats wrong?" Jin whispered to him, noticing how he looked like he was about to throw something at someone.

"Someone is talking shit about my height."

Jin bursted out in laughter, despite the king and queen telling him to not be so loud at the table (but honestly, when has Jin ever listened to anyone other then himself?), He couldn't hold himself back from laughing at the reason why Yoongi looked like that.

After a few minutes, Jin was still laughing and Yoongi's parent's had already left the table. Leaving Yoongi with a living windshield wiper.

A few seconds later, Jin finally calmed down and Yoongi already finished his food. "Oh my Jeebus, your mad because you think someone's talking about your height??? So hunty, literally everyone talks about your short ass." Jin said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Anyways, that dude we saw was the dude that flew away from your window."

Yoongi abruptly stood up from the table and walked out the dining room, Jin picking up his own plate and following him. "Where are you going?"

"My room to sleep, and your crazy old ass needed to go to sleep too."

"CRAZY?!!?? OLD?!?!???? I THINK THE FUCK NOT, I'M NOWHERE NEAR CRAZY AND DAMN SURE NOWHERE NEAR OLD YOU 18 YEAR OLD WITH THE MENTALITY OF A FETUS- HEY GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE, DON'T WALK AWAY WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Jin chases after Yoongi who began running to escape his scolding.