[8]

I honestly don't know what I was doing with this chapter so I'm sorry if it's shitty 😭😭😭

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi and Jungkook sat at the large dining table in silence. Yoongi sat all the way at the other end of the table while Jungkook sat at the other end.

"Chocolate chip cookies or Vanilla cupcake?" Jungkook asks suddenly, breaking the quietness between them. "What?" Yoongi asks, confused.

"Do you want Chocolate chip cookies or a Vanilla cupcake." He repeats. "You always ask your... friend if he could make those for you. They're your favorite, right?" He asks and Yoongi stared at him, wide eyed. He knew his favorite sweets?

Even though a cookie sounds good to him right now, he still doesn't trust him. "You could put poison in it." He glared but stopped when Jungkook leaned on the table.

Even though he's far from him, Jungkook could probably be right in front of him in two seconds.

"I'll have someone make them right here in front of you so you can see everything they put in it if that makes you feel safer." Jungkook offers and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I don't feel safe here in general." He huffs and slouches in his chair, glaring at Jungkook until Jungkook stands up and disappears in the blink of an eye.

"What the fuck." Yoongi checked behind him and under the table to see if he's around him, but he saw nothing.

He was about to stand up from his chair until he saw a bunch of stuff you'd use for baking, flour, leavener, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, chocolate chips, a bowl and a mixing spoon (i forgot what they're called) and other stuff being placed down by him by Jungkook.

"You usually use these to make your cookies, right? I heard you and that guard guy say something about these ingredients." Jungkook said and Yoongi looks at everything.

Surprisingly, it was all of the stuff he and Seokjin used for the cookies. So, he nods and Jungkook smiles, proud of himself for getting all the right ingredients.

"So, can you tell me what to do since I don't know how to make them?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi thinks for a monent. He didn't want the cookies to be messed up, but he doesn't want to talk to Jungkook.

Cookies or taking to your kidnapper...

Fuck it.

"..First, put 2 1/2 cups of flour in and a teaspoon of baking soda..." He instructs as he keeps his eye's on Jungkook's hands moving and putting the stuff in the bowl like he said.

They went through the majority of he ingredients, until it got to the eggs.

"Why are you so violent to the eggs? You just gently tap them on the corner of the bowl and then put the eggs whites and yolk in the bowl! No shell, only egg!" Jungkook was frustrated. he's already went through two eggs and he had to get egg shells out. Not his fault he's naturally strong as hell.

"I give up, I can't do this. These eggs should've stayed in the ass." He complains and Yoongi rolls his eyes for the nth time.

"Go away. I'll do the rest from here." Yoongi stands and shoves Jungkook away, which didn't make him move much but at least he's somewhat out of his way.

So, Yoongi easily cracked the eggs and put the rest of the things in, mixed it together and ordered Jungkook to take the stuff back then to go put the cookies in the oven.

When Jungkook leaves, Yoongi sits on the table. He learnt quick that the vampire was willing to do anything Yoongi told him to do. And, he was going to use that to his advantage as long as he stays there.

Which he hopes won't be long because he's actually really missing having Seokjin with him 24/7, his funny windshield wiper laugh, his cooking and even his horrible dad jokes. Guess it's true when people say you don't notice the good things you have until you lose it.

'I wonder what he's doing right now.. Is he looking for me? Is he worried about where I am? Oh god, how did my parents react when I was taken?' he wonders for a bit, real trying to think about if his parents are worried about him or not.

'Probably not.. They care more about the kingdom then they do about me anyways.' he sighed but his sigh was immediately replaced by a scream when he saw Jungkook kneeled in front of him and looking up at him with sparkling eyes, which Yoongi found cute for a second but kicked those thoughts out as fast as they had come.

"What the fuck?! You can't just appear out of nowhere like that!" Yoongi yelled and pushed (more like kicked) Jungkook's face away with his foot. Jungkook rubbed the spot he kicked but only smiled at him. "I was here for a while. You just looked really cute when you were zoned out." Jungkook said with a smile, not caring that he just got kicked in the face since it only hurt for a few seconds.

"Fucking creep.." Yoongi mumbles. "Anyways,, I need you to let me go back." He says and the smile on Jungkooks face dropped and the sparkle in his eyes disappeared. Did he fuck up?

"No." Jungkook says as he stands up, dusting his pants off. "No? Why no? You do know I have a family and a kingdom to get back to, right? I can't just not be there! I have a lot of shit I need to do and god knows what more could happen when I go back and even more stuff is put onto me because of you!"

Yoongi was now standing and glaring at Jungkook who had no expression and didn't respond so Yoongi kept on going. "Listen, I don't know why the hell you want me to be your queen or king or whatever, but I don't even know you. Nor do I want to so can you please take me back to my kingdom?" He asks again and Jungkook says one thing,

"No."

---

Seokjin was yet again out in search for Yoongi. But this time, Jimin was helping him. Or, well, kinda doing the opposite. He was leading him the opposite direction of where Jungkook's Kingdom was.

"Are you sure he's anywhere over here? You've been leading me in the same direction for hours and we still haven't found anything!" Seokjin complains and Jimin just shrugs. "Saw someone carrying someone while flying going in this direction." Lies. He just wanted to keep Seokjin with him a little longer. The only people he ever hung around were Taehyung and Jungkook.

Plus, Seokjin was pretty good looking in his opinion so that's a plus.

"Fine. But can we stop walking for a few minutes? My legs hurt.." They both stop walking and Seokjin lays on the ground, arms and legs spread out like a star fish. Jimin waited for him and as he did he took a moment to really look the other over. From the top of his blonde head to the bottom of his feet, he didn't have a single flaw.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Seokjin says as he sits up and laughs when Jimin tries to look anywhere but him, blushing from the embarrassing of being caught staring.

"If you keep staring so much, I'll start to think you have a crush on me." He teases and Jimin rolls his eyes, shaking his head. "As if." He was positive he didn't like Seokjin. Too early for any of that. He only finds him handsome, that's it.

... And funny, and sometimes adorable when he smiles or laughs, and pretty, especially his eyes. Oh, and his voice is beautiful, his lips are so plump he just wants to bite-

Shit.