[5]

Merry (late) Christmas! also, is this story moving too fast? please tell me if it is

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Jungkook was still in his room, planning out how he would get Yoongi. Jimin attempted to get him out of his 'cave' and breathe some fresh air but he kept refusing.

Now, it's a day before Christmas and snowing heavily. He was expecting Jimin to show up again and attempt to get him to come out, but he was quite surprised when he saw Taehyung standing at his door.

"Taehyung? what're you doing here? Wait- did the midget send you?" He questioned with a frown and Taehyung shook his head in denial. "I came here since Jimin told me about how you're busy planning on catching the prince? And, well, I wanna help."

Jungkook blinked. "You want to help?" Jungkook repeats and Taehyung nods. "Your idea sounds stupid, but I like stupid so I wanna help you." He grins.

Jungkook thinks about it. If he let Taehyung help him, it could be a better chance of getting Yoongi, considering Taehyung's had past experience in doing such.

"Fine." Jungkook let Taehyung in. "Yay!" He ran into Jungkook's room and jumped on his bed as if it's his own. Jungkook rolls his eyes at his friend's behavior, but it's Taehyung so he'll let it slide just this once.

"Okay, here's the plan.."

-

Yoongi was currently sitting up in his bed, back against the headboard with the little duck (that he thought he would take back but didn't) on the back of his little kitten who was laying on his lap, sleeping peacefully and not minding the smaller creature on it's back.

He wanted the day to end, the reason being that the day after was Christmas. He and Seokjin would always go out to the park even though others would usually spend their time with loved ones but sadly, Yoongi's parents didn't want to spend Christmas with him. Claiming that he's; "Too old to celebrate such a childish tradition." Which was complete bullshit in Yoongi's opinion.

He just thought that his parent's didn't want to bother doing anything with him. Since the kingdom and finding Yoongi a wife was apperently more important than spending time with their only child.

And Seokjin wasn't having none of that. Ever Christmas, he'd get Yoongi at least two gifts and take him to the park so they could build snowmen, make snow angels and sometimes even have snowball fights.

He was more of a parent then his own parents were since he was fourteen. The only thing his parent's would do is give him briefs on his birthday while Seokjin would make him a birthday cake and take him to an amusement park.

So yeah, he was excited for tomorrow to come by.

After a few hours, it became night time and Yoongi turned his phone off, getting under the covers and drifting off to dream land.

-

Seokjin and Yoongi were at the park, playing in the snow like they do every year. Seokjin was helping Yoongi build a few snowmen, laughing when Yoongi made the snowballs too big and couldn't put the head on one.

While Yoongi continued to make snowmen, a male walked up to Seokjin.

He was handsome. His hair a dark brown and his eyes were round, the color matching his hair. Seokjin watched him as he approached him, a kind looking smile on the males' lips.

"Is there anything you need?" Seokjin asks. Maybe the guy was lost or something?

"No, but while I was walking I couldn't help but notice how handsome you are." He complimented and Seokjin swore that if he wasn't leaning on a pole, he would've fell right then because damn his voice was deep but smooth.

Seokjin shook away the thought's and smiled at the compliment. "I know I am. You're not too bad looking yourself." he pretends to flip his not so long hair and the male laughs.

"You're handsome, confident and funny. A good mix. What's you're name?" He asks Seokjin but before the other could answer, he heard Yoongi yell.

"Hey! Let go of me!" He was struggling to get the person who threw him over his shoulder to put him down by kicking and hitting his back. Seokjin was going to run over and help Yoongi but his arms were grabbed and held behind his back, then pushed down onto the snow.

"You're handsome, yes, but I already have a boyfriend. Two, actually." The male holding him down said and he struggled to get him off, which he eventually ended up doing but he was too late.

Yoongi was gone, along with the guy that had him. He turned around and was about to ask the guy where they went but he was gone too.

He began to panic and look around, eyes wide and his breathing becoming irregular. He felt as if his child was just kidnapped and he has no idea where he is. He let his guard down for a second and this is what happened.

There was no point in calling for him, they were probably too far now and Seokjin knew that. So, with a shakey hand he takes out his phone from his pocket and dials the first number that comes to mind.

The phone rings a few times, then the person on the other side answers. "Hello?"

"Hoseok, I need your help. Come to BWL park now."

-

Yoongi was scared.

He'd been blindfold and didn't know where he was. He ended up passing out when he saw them flying.

He wasn't a big fan of hights, so him being hundreds of feet in the air scared the shit out of him.

He only got a small glimpse of who'd taken him before he passed out. He just saw his long hair and round eyes. The same round eyes he saw in his room the day shit went crazy in the kingdom.

Why'd he have to kidnap him on Christmas out of all days? What if he dies? He didn't even get to say goodbye to his parents... Or to Seokjin..

Wait. Seokjin was there too. 'Did they take him too? Did they hurt him? Did They-'

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard the open and close of a door, footsteps approaching him and he tried to move farther away from it, but he stayed in the same place.

The footsteps stopped right in front of him and the blindfold that was over his eyes was removed and he could finally see. He was in a big empty room, tied to a chair with Jungkook standing right in front of him with a proud smile, as if he'd done something good when he did the exact opposite of that.

'Merry fucking Christmas to me.'