[3]

I'm sorry this took way longer to update than I wanted to-

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

It was another day of Jungkook watching Yoongi sleep through his window, but this time he was being careful. Yoongi had fallen asleep earlier then he usually does and the sun was barely setting.

Guards were still walking around but one he had to avoid the most was his guard frien, Sockjin- Suckjin- whatever it was. All he knows is that his name has Jin in it and he has to be more cautious because that man pops out of everywhere.

And when I say anywhere I mean in the middle of him staring at Yoongi, Seokjin popped out from on the side of the window and before Jungkook could get away, he opened the window and yanked him inside by his shirt collar.

Well shit.

"What the fuck are you? Nothing human can manage to get to that window. Well, other then spider man. Anyways, I knew I wasn't hallucinating all those other times I saw you!" Seokjin quieted himself when he heard Yoongi shifting around in his bed not too far from them.

Jungkook was just about to push Seokjin until the voice of the other person in the room grabbed their attention.

"Hyung.. why the hell are you yelling while I'm trying to slee- what's the guy from the park doing here?"

"I caught him! He was watching you from your window!" Jin exclaimed, still holding a tight grip on his shirt.

"Hyung, my room is too high for him to watch me through my window. What did you do? Did you drag him here Kidnap him?" Seokjin was about to decline until Jungkook, who was quiet the whole time spoke before he could. "Yes! H-he brought me here, I was just walking to the market to get some food for my kids! Then he came out of nowhere and dragged me here!"

"What?! I would never do such! He's lying!" Seokjin explaimed. Yoongi looked between the two of them, trying to see who was lying. Jungkook was trying to get Seokjins hand off of him, While Seokjin looked angry.

"Know what, I know a way to figure this out."

-

That's how both Jungkook and Seokjin ended up in two separate cells in the kingdom, Yoongi standing in front of both with two guards on the sides of him.

"Yoongi, this is crazy. Do you really think I'd kidnap someone? I've been your best friend/guard since you came out the womb!" He held onto the bars of the cell, looking at Yoongi in disbelief that he would even think he would do that.

"Doesn't matter. I don't know which one of you are telling the truth. Kidnapping someone isn't a joke, hyung. And neither is stalking. Both things could keep someone in these cells for years. So, until one of you speak up about your actions you're both staying in these cells."

He crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at both males, waiting for one of them to speak up. Jungkook was planning on leaving once Yoongi left. He still looked a bit drowsy but managed to still get up and have those two other guards shove them in the cells.

And just to Jungkooks luck, a another guard came and told Yoongi that the king and queen wanted him, and of course he went. Leaving the three guards and the vampire alone.

It was silent. Other then the sound of Seokjin mumbling curse words under his breath. As soon as the two other guards looked away from Jungkooks cell, in a split second the bars to his cell were bent and he was out of the cell.

The guards pulled out their guns to shoot but didn't get the chance to as Jungkook bit their necks, draining ever drop of blood from their bodies until they're just a pile of skin and bone.

To say Seokjin was scared would be a understatement. He just witnessed two other guards basically shrivel up and die right in front of his cell.

"I'll let you live since you serve some type of importance to Yoongi, but don't think I won't come back. I want him. And what I want, I make sure I get it no matter what." Jungkook said with a smirk as he wipes the blood off the corner of his mouth and once Seokjin blinks, he's gone.

"Huh... so, There are others.."

°^°

Yoongi's parents had called him to the throne room with yet, another princess from a kingdom he doesn't give 10 fucks about.

"Yoong-"

"I'm sorry, but I will be rejecting this one too. Father, you know my expectations for a partner is high. And these women you show me.... don't even stand a chance to be my significant other."

He spoke with a bored look in his eyes although he could almost visably see how his words destroyed the princesses pride as she silently bows respectfully to the royal family before quickly leaving.

"Son, you know you need to take the role as king soon. Me and your mother are growing too old, you have been taught since you could talk and walk about the importance of this kingdom and how to manage the roll as king."

"I know, but please, let me find someone who I'll truly be happy with when the time com-"

He was cut off by the sound of many gun shots and running through the halls of the castle. Yoongi, despite his parents telling him to come to them, ran out the throne room to see what's happening.

He ran towards where the sounds of guns was heard the most, just to see a bunch of corpses of skin and bones and clothes all over the place. Guards were trying to get Yoongi away from whatever was happening but Yoongi refused and wanted to know what the hell was going on.

He followed the guards once they all ran after someone. Yoongi could only see their long, black hair and a black shirt with something tied around their waist.

Gun shots were fired at whoever it was but they didn't seem to get affected by any of the bullet shots as they continued to run. The floor they were once was pretty high up so when they saw him jump out of a window, shattering the glass they stopped running.

A guard took steps forward to look out the window to see if they had fallen to the ground, but no body was seen.

"Okay, one of you guys explain what the fuck is going on. Even though I'm the prince or whatever, doesn't mean I don't get the right to know what is happening here." Yoongi grabbed all of the guard's attention.

They all began saying things that all sounded like bullshit in Yoongi's opinion, then he remembers that he left Seokjin and that other guy in the cells so he runs off in the middle of the guards speaking, genuinely worried that they might have been attacked or killed by whoever was in the castle.

He made it down to where the cells were located and he see's the two guards' corpse's and one of the cells bars bent in a oval shape.

The one Seokjin isn't in..

"Yoongi! That man is a psycho! We need to have all the other guards look for him- and can you let me out please?!" Seokjin said all in one breath and Yoongi quickly unlocked the cell door, letting Seokjin out.

Yoongi glanced towards the bent up cell bars then turned to Seokjin with a confused expression. "Seokjin, how the hell-" "No time for questions, where did he go? Did he already escape? If he did we have to- Look. You can call me crazy all you want, but he isn't human."

"Then what is he?" Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, honestly wanting to know what crazy shit Seokjin would come up with, even though he'd seen the piles of bone and skin of guards all over the place.

"He's a vampire."