[11]

Hoseok had taken Yoongi back to his kingdom. Yoongi almost cried in happiness when he saw his home in the distance as Hoseok ran.

Yoongi's parents had thanked Hoseok (who had hidden his ears and tails in less then a second) and had been rewarded in a bunch of one of a kind jewelry and even offered him a job there as a guard. (which Yoongi found weird. He didn't need another guard, he had Seokjin.)

Hoseok had declined the offer and went on his way while his parents had sent him straight to his room with about 6 guards. Not asking if he was ok. Not asking if he was hurt. Not asking where he had been. Just saying "we will speak to you later" and sent him off.

He hadn't seen Seokjin at all, either. And it worried him a lot.

When he and the guards got to his room, he asked one where Seokjin was. "The queen and king had fired him for failing his job. We don't have any other information but that." The guard responded and Yoongi felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

Seokjin... was fired?

Seokjin had been the only friend he had.

The only real family he had.

The one who had helped him grow. The one who taught him how to do things like cook and clean.

The one who had spent every holiday with him and always made sure he'd have a present and take him out to special places.

The one who would listen to him when he ranted about the useless studying and preparing to be the next king.

The one who would hug him and comfort while he cried about things, big or small.

The one who had shown him the love and affection of a parent, a family that his parents had never done.

He wasn't there to do any of that anymore?

Yoongi hadn't noticed he was crying until a tear went down his cheek. Then another. And another.

He went inside his room and slammed the door closed and locked it. He tried his to wipe his tears with his hands but they just kept coming the more he tried.

His attention snapped down to his feet when he felt two small paws on his leg.

It was his kitten. It still looked healthy (how? He didn't know.) And behind it he saw the little duck.

Yoongi sat on the ground against the door, the kitten jumping into his lap and rubbing it's head against his arm while the duck tried to climb into it's back.

Yoongi calmed down almost instantly, but not completely. Just enough for his tears to stop falling. But, it was something.

He pet the small kitten as he started asking questions in his head. Where was Seokjin? Was he ok? Did he find a place to stay? Did he try to tell his parents what had happened?

Then, he thought back to the moment. One moment he was building a snowman while Seokjin watched fondly and the next he saw Seokjin being held down onto the ground by one person while Jungkook took him.

Oh yeah, Jungkook..

Jungkook was the reason all this happened in the first place. He was the one who stalked him, who kidnapped him. He was the one that made Seokjin lose his job. He's the reason why Seokjin isn't there with him.

If Seokjin was there, Yoongi was a hundred percent sure Seokjin would be crying of happiness and hugging him and never letting go.

He'd make those cookies with him while they sang random songs and danced like idiots in the kitchen like they always did.