[10]

Guess who's back? (Your least favorite author)

Sorry I took so long with coming back, these schools are crazy with their work.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi woke up and stretched his arms up over his head. He looked around and he surpriSingly didn't see Jungkook in the room watching him or something.

He climbed out of bed and went to peek outside of the door. All he saw were the empTy halls and no sound of anything, so he stepped out.

He could literally find out where the exit of this place is and go back home. Jungkook isn't anywhere wheRe he is, so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Yoongi startEd running around now but stays as quiet as possible while he did. He didn't want to get caught.

He turned multiple corners until he found a staircAse leading downwards to what he's guessing is the place where the exit would probably be.

So, he went down the stairs and looked for the exit.

It didn't really take hiM long to find the entrance to the place. The doors were huge and luckily for Yoongi also wasn't guarded. Actually, there didn't seem to be any guards there.

He heard a sound cOming from upstairs and he didn't waste any more time to open the doors and run out.

He mustn't be a smart kidnapper. Who leaves the froNt doors unlocked when you're supposed to be keeping someone from going outside?

When Yoongi got outside the sun was the first thing that wanted to be noticed unfortunately, shining directly into Yoongi's eyes but he put a hand over his eyes to shield them from the sunlight and looked around.

There were thousands of tall trees surrounding the place so he couldn't see if he was close to anything but he didn't care.

He started to run through the trees, not knowing where he's going but he just wants to get somewhere.

-

Meanwhile in the kingdom, Jungkook had just walked out his own room with a red heart shaped box, a bouquet of Love-in-a-Mist flowers and a note he'd been working on all night held behind his back.

He walked to the room Yoongi was supposed to be staying in with a smile and he opened the door, "Happy Valentines da-" he cuts himself off when he sees Yoongi isn't there.

His smile dropped and he looked around the room to see if Yoongi was just hiding somewhere but he found nothing.

He left the room and went straight downstairs to where the entrance doors are and his arms dropped to his sides when they were opened.

He dropped the things in his hands and went outside and looked around for him, he tried to see if he could see where he went from the scent of his blood but he didn't.

So, he started looking for him.

-

Yoongi kept running and running until his legs hurt. He was sure by now Jungkook had noticed he was gone and he wasn't planning on going back there anytime soon.

He doesn't know how long he's been running, but, he knows he's gotten somewhat far from the kingdom.

He ran and ran until he ended up running into something. Or more like someone.