[9]

!!!Important question!!!

; Sad but Happy or Happy but Sad??

Choose one!

Also! I'm so so sorry for publishing this so late! My phone is broken and I was transferred to a new school a few days ago, so I need to kinda catch up on that stuff. And sorry for the short chapter!

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi sat at the edge of the giant bed, plate of cookies on his lap as he angrily ate them while glaring at the vampire who sat at the other end of the bed.

Despite how angry Yoongi looked at him, his eyes has a sparkle in his eyes that Yoongi didn't know how to feel about. But, he did know that he was feeling angry because Jungkook denined him to leave.

'Fucking bitch. I wanna go home. Maybe I can kill him in his sleep and then I'll be able to leave. Wait, do vampires sleep? I've never seen him sleep.. Well, I'll do it somehow." He said angrily in his head.

He didn't notice he had already eaten the cookie in his hand until he bit his finger, hard.

He pulled his finger away from his mouth and holds it. He didn't even notice Jungkook in front of him until he grabs his wrist and checks his finger. Why did he look so concerned?

Yoongi snatched his hand away from Jungkook. "Don't touch me." He says with a glare and Jungkook just looks up at him with those same sparkling eyes..

"Shoo shoo. Go somewhere." Yoongi makes a shoo gesture with his hand but Jungkook doesn't move. So, Yoongi pushes him away with his foot again.

"Don't you have anything else to do? Like, biting people and murdering and stuff?" He asked. "If you want me to, then yeah." Jungkook responded.

"Just go somewhere away from me. And is there a bathroom somewhere? I haven't taken a shower in days.." Jungkook nods. "I can take you if you wa-" Yoongi cuts him off. "No. Just- give me some clothes or something and tell me where to go."

Jungkook disappears for a few seconds then reappears in front of him with some clothes that looked too small and colorful to be his own. Yoongi took the clothes and Jungkook told him where the bathroom was.

Yoongi left to the bathroom and Jungkook waited for him. As he did, his mind wondered off to some old memories.

Jungkook sat in the field of flowers, eyes shining and smile so big that if you saw it you'd belive there was nothing that could make him stop. And in that moment, there wasn't.

The reason for his smile was the person he loved. Her short black hair stopping right above her shoulders, eyes round but sharp at the same time, doll like lips tinted red from lipstick that matched the roses surrounding them, her silky white shirt and pale pink shorts making her stand out in the feild of blood colored flowers.

"Hey, Jungkookie! Come over here!" she called him over and he stood up, dusting off his pants and heading over.

She stood up on her tippie toes and placed a flower crown on top of his head, kissing his nose with a smile. A smile so big it showed her gums and the corners of her eyes creased.

Jungkook's smile was just as bright. Those were the moments he loved. Moments he wanted to last forever.

-

Yoongi returned after about 40 minutes, dressed in a silky pink buttom up and white shorts that were a little too short for his liking.

"Why are these shorts so short? Did you steal these from someone?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook shakes his head in denial.

"They were already here. They were someone elses, but they aren't here to wear them anymore.." His voice gets quieter at the end and he looks at Yoongi. 'He looks just like her.." He thinks.

"Okay?.. Anyways, can you leave or something? I want to sleep without a creep staring at me while I do." Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, standing from where he was sitting and smiling at Yoongi before he leaves.

"Weirdo." He mumbled before he locked the door after Jungkook left.