[4]

I honestly don't plan to have my chapters be posted like once a month and I'm sorry- school is a bitch

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

As soon as Jungkook had left the castle, he went straight to Jimin's tree house and as always, he got hit with a shoe as soon as he did.

"Jeebus- stop coming in through the window! I have a door for a reason.." He grabbed his shoe and put it back on. "Like I care- anyways, I have tea to spill so sit your ass down."

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down, "So, what did your stupid ass do this time?" He asked.

He explained everything that had went down and when he finished, he was getting hit with a shoe by Jimin.

"Dumb ass! You could've gotten killed! For fucks sake- you're over 3,000 years old yet you still act as immature as my dog!" Jimin wacked him on his back with his shoe until he got tired and sat back down on the couch.

"Ow.. Also, I'm pretty sure your 'dog' wouldn't be happy with you calling him that. Hell, the last time I called him that he cut my cheek. the mark is still here!" He points to his cheek which does in fact have the scar from the cut.

Before Jimin could make a come back, the door opened and they turned their attention to who had entered. "First of all, talking behind someone's back isn't nice and I'm not giving you any of the chocolate I bought now, shorty." The male walks to his own bed with a bag in hand and sits on it.

Jimin's lips formed into a pout and Jungkook snickered at him which earned him to get hit on the arm. "Oh, and hi Jungkook."

"Hey, how've you been Taehyung? It's been a while since the last time we've seen eachother." He eyes the bag Taehyung has.

Taehyung digs through his bag and tosses a Hershey's bar to Jimin who catches it with a wide smile. "I've been good, you?" He puts his hand back in his bag for his own thing but his hand met nothing but the bottom of the bag. He looked in to see there was a whole in the bag then heard the opening of a soda bottle and looked up to see Jungkook chugging down his sprite.

"I've been good too,, Thanks for the soda by the way." He grins and tosses the empty bottle somewhere else which Jimin makes him pick back up and toss it away.

"Okay, TaeTae, I got tea on this stupid ass mosquito over here so sit down and let me explain everything you've missed."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and left as soon as Jimin began telling Taehyung about how he'd been stalking Yoongi and all that.

He decided he would go back to his own cold, dark and lonely kingdom so he could start making a plan.

A plan to get only him and Yoongi alone together for a long time.

---

A few days passed since the whole incident and everything was weirdly like how it was before. The broken window was fixed and nobody was talking about anything about what had happened.

Nobody talking about the dead bodies,  or about the guy who jumped out the window, or the fact that one of the kingdoms cell's have been messed up.

Yoongi began to thing he just dreamed it all, even Seokjin told him nothing happened and he belived him.

Well, he would've believed him if it wasn't for the fact that Seokjin was always with him at all times. When they were in his room, he'd always be watching the window and keeping him away from it as much as possible.

So, to get away from him he decided to sneak out by himself and wander around for a while.

He went to his room-without Seokjin-and put on his most average looking clothes, that being some denim jeans and a big pink hoodie that was a bit too big for him along with a bucket hat and a mask that covers the lower half of his face.

He made sure the coast was clear before running through the halls like a grandpa all the way until he left the castle.

He walked to no specific place, just walking wherever his feet took him. And that ended up having him lost in a place with a bunch of trees.

"Is this a new park or something? Why are there just trees around?..." He asked himself and turned to go back the way he had came, but it looked like trees had magically grown behind him but he brushed it off and just thought that they had always been there and that he wasn't paying attention as he was walking.

Since there was nobody else but him there, he took off his bucket hat and mask then looked around to see if he could see better. But, all he could see were trees and other plants.

He starts walking in no specific direction, paying attention to everything he passes by. 'The exit should be somewhere.. I didn't even walk that much. Wait isn't this how most dumb people die in horror movies? Oh my god what if there's a murderer out here that's gonna use my skin as a coat or do something nasty?!'

He stopped walking and began to panic when he heard something that sounded like footsteps running around him. He spun around fast every time he heard the sound and didn't pay attention when he tripped over a rock, letting out a yelp as he fell onto his behind and the running feet came to a stop.

He stood up and picked up the rock he had fallen over and got ready to throw it at whatever or whoever was there.

After a whole minute of silence, he decided to run so he ran back through the same way he came from and he heard fast footsteps behind him, and by fast he means fast.

Without a second thought, he turns around with his eyes closed and throws the rock he had been holding in his hand at whoever was running after him.

Not wanting to trip again, he turned back around and opened his eyes. He guessed he hit the person when he heard them hiss. 'Hiss hiss, bitch.'

He ran as fast as he could when he saw the exit to the forest. He had forgotten about his hat and mask back where he'd fell but he could care less about them. He refused to be murdered when he still had a life to live.

When he made it out, he ran until he tripped over his own foot and, to his luck, only landed in a pond and not the hard ground. His head popped out of the water and came face to face with a duck that looked startled.

"Sorry Mr or Mrs duck- holy shit it's cold!" He pulled himself out of the pond and sighed since he knew his clothes were soaked and he ignored the looks people he passed by were giving him as he walked towards the direction of his kingdom.

Halfway through his walk, he heard running feet behind him again and before he could start running, he was spun around and met with Seokjin who had a angry but relieved look on his face.

"Yoongi- you crazy son of a bitch! Why did you leave without me?! Where were you and why do you look like you just took a bath with your clothes on?! Do you know how cold it is, you could get sick! Dear god, I need to put a leash on you- is that a duck in your pocket?" He points to the pocket of his wet hoodie and when Yoongi looked, there was a tiny duck head poking out of it.

Yoongi looked at the small creature in surprise and carefully took it out of his pocket. "I uh- think it accidentally got there when I fell... In the pond..." He looked at Seokjin and smiled sheepishly.

"You fell in a pond?! Min mother fucking Yoongi, if you weren't the prince I would slap you so far away that google wouldn't be able to find you. We can return the little thing back after we get back to the kingdom, you get clean and changed, feed your cat and talk to the king and queen. They thought you ran away! Now come on, lets go!"

He pushed Yoongi and the duck all the way back to the kingdom. Yoongi's mind wondered back to when he had been lost and chased, then to when he had thrown the rock at whoever was there. He was glad that he'd gotten away, but...

Why did Seokjin have a scar on his cheek that looked new? Like, very very new?