Part 1

(Y/n) POV

I was playing on the grass at the back of the house. I was 9 years old. I was giggling & rolling on the grass. “(Y/n)," a strange voice called me.

I stopped playing and looked at the forest behind my house, blocked by the fences. ‘I think the voice was coming from there,' then I got up & went to the fences that was blocking the view of the forest.

Between the fences, there's a door leading to the forest. It was locked.
“(Y/n)," the voice called me again. I looked for something to break the lock. When I looked at the lock again, it was unlocked. I opened the door & it made a squeaking door sound.

“Follow me," the voice said. “To where?" I questioned the voice. “Follow," the voice answered. Then, I saw something running into the forest. “W-Wait!" and I chased the figure.

I went deep into the forest, searching for ‘it'. When I tripped, I failed to chase the figure that was running in the forest. “(Y/n)! (Y/n), wake up," I heard someone calling me. It was my mom.

“Wake up! You're gonna be late!" my mom said while shaking me to wake me up. I wake up and look around. ‘Oh, it was a dream,' I thought.

“What are you staring at? Go take a shower," my mom said & goes out the room. “Okay, mom," I said & goes in the bathroom.

After doing my morning routine, I go to the kitchen & sit on the dining room table. I eat my (F/b) (Favourite Breakfast) that my mom made.

After my breakfast, I carry my school bag & go in the passenger seat in the car. My mom sits on the driver's seat & starts the engine of the car. Mom drives me to my school, Lakesview High School.