Part 15

¡WARNING!:
BLOOD AND VIOLENCE!

[At home...]

(In Y/N's room...)

Y/N's POV

               It was an early morning. I stayed in my room for hours. I'm still sick. I don't know how long I'm gonna stay in my room and rest. It's actually driving me mad.

               I wore comfy clothes as I sat on my bed with my back leaned on the wall. As usual, playing my phone while I ate my oatmeal cereal with some hot milk and berries.

              After eating, I placed the empty bowl on the tray on top of the drawer and got out from bed. I took the tray with the bowl with me as I walked out my room and went downstairs. It was about time I tell my parents about the incident...

             I arrived at the dining room through the living room and saw my Mom in the kitchen baking chocolate muffins in the oven. No sign of my Dad though, probably went to work already. I approached to the sink slowly. She noticed me and smiled.

            "Already done with your oatmeal...?" She asked me sweetly as she looked at the tray I'm holding.

           I placed the dishes in the sink as I turned on the tap water.

            "Yeah, it's tasty and sweet. Thanks," I replied as I rolled my sleeves up to wash the dishes.

             She kept smiling as I cleaned them.

             After cleaning the dishes, I cleaned my hands and turned off the tap. I gazed off for awhile as I stood near the sink.

             "Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

              She looked a little surprised.

              "Yeah sure,".

               We went in the living room and sat down on the couch in front of the TV.

               "So, what is it, dear?" She asked me.

                I look down as I was fidgeting with my fingers and slowly stopped. I  looked at her with hesitation.

                "Mom, do you remember Jon...?" I said his name with regrets.

                She was flustered.

                "Yeah, I remember him. He was a good boy,".

                 It stings my heart when she said that.

                 "Yeah, he was until he bullied me,".

                 She looked at me with consideration.

                 "How long was that going on?".

                 "It wasn't that long, like five months...". I was shaking nervous.

                "Tell me what happened,".

                "Well, there was a misunderstanding...".

                I started to remember the times when him and I first met and the friendship that you had. I covered my mouth with my palm as I slowly was about to cry.

[Flashback...]

A couple of years ago...

               It was evening. I was walking to Jon's house to have a study session with him. I got my backpack with some books it in with me. I was walking along the sidewalk as I slowly approached the house.