A/n

To all my fellow readers,

Sorry for not updating for so long and keeping you guys waiting. I had private problems and school problems so I couldn't update for awhile. However, it doesn't mean that I'll update often. You guys will have to wait for probably a long time, again. So, please have patience!

(Please don't read below if you only want to know the important stuff. TQ!)

       By the way, how's quarantine? Mine's kinda boring and also messed up in every single way. I'm kinda mad about people eating bats which made the cause of COVID-19 (sorry if you ever ate bats). I'm also kinda mad when the Simpsons revealed that the coronavirus exist in this world in an episode.

       There's a video about a bat leaving a warning to humans and I just realized that we can't eat pork (im Christian so yeah) because God didn't ask us to eat it. But it tastes so good (sorry Muslims). I didn't realize that we can't eat it. So sad that I'm so obsessed with pork that I can't stop eating it (sorry ×1000).

       I kinda miss my friends at school. Quarantine is more like a Christmas holiday but way longer. Alright, enough with the talking. I better end this note. It's literally 3:30AM, geez. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight/Good day, you guys! Hope to see you guys soon!

- Mystically_