Part 8

Joyce's POV

      "Wait, someone texted you? Who was it?" I asked Y/n confusedly. It was before school. My friends and I were sitting on a wooden table in front of the cafeteria near the fountain. I wore a brown striped nylon dress with a white long sleeved turtle neck sweat shirt.

      "I don't know. I didn't give my number to anyone except for you, Emelia, Brian & Marcel. And also my parents," Y/n told me frustratedly. She wore a jean jacket with a yellow T-shirt underneath that has Mashmello's face printed on it, black legging with pockets, white socks and white laced-up shoes.

      "Did you reply?" Emelia asked Y/n. She wore a blue blouse, long jean skirt, black socks and black shoes.

      "Yeah, but no reply," Y/n replied. "Whose got my number...?" she murmured to herself as she thought hardly.

      Emelia patted Y/n softly on her shoulder a few times. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't think too hard. Your head might explode," she jokingly said to her. She just rolled her eyes. Typical Y/n...

     "You shouldn't think too hard about it. Yeah, an unknown number texted you. So what? You can ask your classmates later," I said to Y/n.

     She smiled a bit. "Yeah, thanks Joyce...".

     "Yeah, thanks Joyce," Emelia said irritatedly.

     Y/n got up from the table as she smiled at us. "Well, I'm heading to the gym now. See ya guys after school!" she told us as she headed to the gym.

    "Why is she going to the gym this early?" I murmured to myself.

    Emelia just glanced at me and drank her Sprite bottle.

Y/n POV

    I'm heading in the gym. I arrived there and went in the front entrance. The interior of the gym is so clean and modern. Looks good as new. As I was about to close the entrance behind me, some guys pushed the door so hard that the door hit my forehead. I almost fell to the floor but I managed to keep my balance. The guys apologized as they went to one of the benches nearby to put their stuff. I rolled my eyes as a guy who came in stopped and looked at me. I turned and looked him as he was staring at my forehead. "What are you looking at?" I said aggressively as I touched my forehead.

     The guy went closer to me as he was still staring at my forehead. I consciously stepped one step back. He looked carefully at it and slowly reached to touch somewhere on my forehead. Why didn't I stop him? It felt hurt when he touched it. "It lookes blue..." he said. He wore a blue bandana tied around his neck, a white shirt with a black text that says 'What?' on the chest, blue jeans, white socks and red & black sneakers.

    I touched the spot at my forehead as I saw the guy took out a blue transparent plaster with white dots on it from his jean pocket. Kinda cute. He took off the plastic paper parts and placed it on the spot on my forehead. I reached my hand to feel the plaster. It felt silky. He went away to his friends. I stopped for awhile and went to sit on a bench on the other side of the gym.

A/n:

      Hey, guys! Missed me? I've updated my story after a long break. I decided that I have to be a part-time writer. Although I wanted to update my stories every week, sadly I can't do that. I have to make time for... You know, personal stuff, school stuff. Yeahh... I know, this part is kinda short, but hey, you got your update. I'm still sleeping late though... Okay, I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see you guys in the next update. Bye-bye! ❤