Author's / topics?

Dear fellow readers,

      I just want to give a few words to those who need it before I sleep. I'll wake up probably 10AM or 11:30AM with Panda eyes 🐼. Read any topic that you think you're going through or just read this whole part 😗👉🏼👈🏼!

      If someone called you "ugly", call them ugly back. Because it stands for U. Gotta. Love. Yourself ❤. Or be a savage and say "I'm not your mirror" 😎 (sweg).

      If you think that you're not good or talented enough, you're ugly (the actual meaning of ugly, sorry 🙏🏼) or fat, don't. U. Gotta. Love. Yourself! ❤ Be your own you. Don't be afraid to be yourself. You may be ugly and fat but at least you got some special talents. You may not be good enough but you have people who think you're the best (including me!) 😊.

      I'm kinda upset of several things about myself. I can't snap my fingers (because my fingers are fat) or whistle (my siblings thinks that it's because of my teeth and lips) 😐. I can't even say the "r" vowel properly. It'll sound like "w" or "l". But at least I have some special talents that Heaven gave me, the ability to sing and rap 😁! Appreciate the abilities you have! If you think your singing is bad, try to breath in for at least a few seconds and breath out for as long as you can (at least breathing in the shortest and brething in the longest)😙.

      You're maybe a victim of a bully or you used to be and yeah... It was tragic, isn't it? All of the physically hitting and 👊🏼 toxic words they spit out from their mouths 🤬. Do you know? Asking people to buy stuff for you is already considered as bullying.  WhAt 😲? I know, right? So, I was a bully? Oh 🤬... Ahem! By the way, if you're still coping with the bully incident and didn't talked to anyone about it, you should do it. Talk about it to your friends, family or elders 🗣. It's for your own good. If you don't want to, then try to forget or write about it online. Don't be afraid to open up yourself to the world.

     If you ever think of suicidal and hurting yourself 🔪🤚🏼, it is no good. Try to think positive or talk more. Meet new people and try not to be serious all the time. Everyone's gotta smile or laugh once in a while 😊.

     Do you ever felt like you don't have a lot of friends although you have 😐? Same with me 😔✊🏼. I don't know why I thought of that 🤷🏼. Maybe you're just looking for different persons to talk with or just bored of your friends who don't talk to you that much 😗? I don't know. Talk to loads of people. If you're shy, have the courage to speak up.

     Do you need anyone to talk to? Just send me a message. I'm here for you 😊. Okay, see ya guys! ❤

-Mystically_