Part 11

Before school...

(In school, at a bench near the fountain...)

Y/n's POV

      "Dang, your eyes are a bit swollen. Did you cried last night?" Joyce asked me as she touched my eyes while Emilia looks closely at them

      I pushed Joyce's hand gently. "I'm fine. This is normal to me,".

      "'You're fine'? You're not fine. Something is wrong," Emilia told me worriedly. "By the way, this happened a couple of times already,".

      "We're here. We can help you. Just tell us what's bothering you," Joyce told me as she held both of my hands.

      I just pulled a fake smile. "There's nothing to worry about. Nothing's bothering me," I told them as I stood up. "I'll be in class. Bye guys,". I smiled to them as I walked to my class. My smile disappeared.

Joyce's POV

     "Something's wrong,". I watched Y/n walked away.

     Emilia nodded and hummed in approval.

Y/n's POV

     I was walking in the hallway to the locker room. I went in and sat on a bench nearby. I then placed my hands on my head as my fingers went through my hair. 'Why is it still there? Why can't it just go away?' I thought as a tear shed on my eyes.

    I put down my hands and looked up when someone entered the room. It was one of Brock's friends. I forgot his name. He went to sat next to me. He wore a pair of black glasses, a jean jacket with a long sleeved black turtle neck underneath, a pair of  jeans, white socks and black Converse shoes.

   I looked down as he looked at me and sighed.

   "Having a hard time tryna forget something?" the guy asked me. What the hell? Was he reading my mind or something?

   I leaned to the locker behind me and crossed my arms. I scoffed. "What do you know?".

   He looked at me with a angry look. "Look, I'm tryna help you, even though you are a b*tch to me," he told me a bit aggressively.

   I laughed rudely. "You don't look like you wanna help me. You want to hit me, isn't it?".

   The guy looked at me with an unbelievable expression. "Oh my g- I'm trying to be nice while you're just being rude," he said to me as he got up.

  "I don't need help from you. You don't even know me,".

   He looked away with an offended look. "Your friends asked me to help you for some reason, so I did and searched for you everywhere. If I wouldn't known that you're so stubborn, I shouldn't have looked over for you. Just wasting my time," he told me and went out the room.

    I looked at the floor and a sad expression showed on my face. 'Why did I do that? He could help me. But I don't know him, so was that the right thing to do? Argh, I don't know anymore...'.

   I sat there in silence as I dwell in my thoughts.

Tyler's POV

   I was walking through the hallway heading to my class where my friends are. Still offended about what Y/n said earlier. Man, she pisses me off...

   I arrived in the class. I saw Brian and two other friends. I went to sit next with them on the second row at the left side near the window.

  "So, how did it go?" one of my friends asked. His name's Smitty. He has a blonde short hair ponytail, wore a white hoodie, short grey ripped jeans and sky blue laced shoes.

  "That was quick though," another friend said to me from the back seat as he placed his arm on the table and his hand on his cheek. The guys and I call him Kryoz. He has black short hair wore a plain blue T-shirt, long black pants and white slip-ons.

   "Well, Smitty. It didn't went well. Damn, she's stubborn...". I leaned on my seat as I placed my arms behind my head. "I was just trying to help her. You know, since she's been down lately,".

   "Why does Brock want us to be friends with her? He's not even close with h-". Smitty got interrupted by Brock. He hit his head. "Ouch! That hurt..." He said as he rubbed his head.

    Brock looked at him with an expressionless expression. "No complaints,". He sat at a seat behind me beside Kryoz.

    "It's true though. I think this "bonding" with her is never gonna work,".

    "You just gotta be patient with her," he told me. "She only has girl friends so I think she needs to have guy friends,".

    "That was a weird explanation but weirdly, I wanna continue this bonding with her," Kryoz said to us. "I'm okay with this for now,". He smiled a bit.

    "Whatever, you're next to talk with
her. I'll kill her if I see her 'coz she annoys me,". I looked at Kryoz.

    Kryoz looked unbothered but a little nervous. "Okay then,". I bet he's a little panicked in his mind.

A/n:

     Heyyo, readers! Like this fiction story so far? Glad you like it <3. I hope you stick around for the next part. This part is kindda short, right?

To be honest, I don't know what I'm doing in this part. So, I hope you understand where I'm going in this part (T▽T)... My mind has alot of stuff going on. Thinking 'bout my personal & school life, etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys will stay strong in whatever happens in your life. Stay home, stay safe! Wear your mask when you go out/to school or university/etc. Sanitize your hands. Don't touch your face (basically your eyes, nose & mouth). [Sorry if you're bothered about this.]

Byee! 🖤