Part 7

A/n

Sorry for the short delay 🙇🏼‍♀. I had some private and family issues goin' on so I had no time to update 😗👉🏼👈🏼. Now, I'm back for new updates ( Maybe there will be another delay soon so you guys should stay patient 😅) ! Okay, Imma get to the story now. Enjoy! 😊

Y/n's POV

It was after school. Joyce, Brock, his friends ( don't know if I'm okay calling them my friends ) and I were walking on the sidewalk in front of a line of various stores to our homes. Joyce seemed to like them around her while I'm just minding my own business. 'Can I just silently teleport back home?', I thought as I groaned frustratedly.

My groan made Joyce and the guys turned to me. "What's up with her?", one of Brock's friends who wore a pink hoodie asked Joyce.

I sighed. "I want to teleport back home so that I wouldn't have to walk with them,", I told Joyce honestly with a straight face.

The guy groaned. "Oh my god, this b****-", the guy exclaimed as he irritatedly tried to hit me.

Luckily, his friends stopped him from doing so. I looked at him teasingly with an irritating smirk on my face. He rolled his eyes and groaned again. "What are you doing? They're our friends,", Joyce said to me.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "More like your friends,".

"What is it that you're not satisfied about?", she asked me.

"Them,", I answered honestly.

The guys seemed to be pissed of except for Brock. He looked apathetic.

(Time skip~)

I was walking home by myself. The others got home already. It was starting to get dark and chilly and the street lights automatically turned on. I walked on the pathway to my neighborhood.

I stopped walking when I saw a black fancy looking car drove by. It pulled up on the other side of the road. The car door opened and harshly dropped off an injured guy and a schoolbag hit him. There were a lot of bruises and scar all over his body. The guy's hockey mask was a little cracked. "See ya later, creep!", a male voice in the car said as he laughed harshly at him and the car drove off, leaving the guy behind.

I couldn't see the person in it because the window shades were too dark. I had sympathy for the injured guy. The guy trembled as he struggled to get up. I just stood there watching him. When he got up and took his bag, I could tell that he glanced at me through the mask.

He took a few steps forward and ran away from the neighbourhood. He managed to run although he was badly injured. Looks like he didn't live in my neighborhood. I continued walking my way home.

(Another time skip~)

I was in my bedroom and laying on my bed as I played on my phone. I wore my blue pajamas with little ducklings on it. I couldn't stop thinking of that incident. Joyce started chatting me.

Private chat with Joyce:

Joyce:

Hey 9:55PM

Heyyyyy 9:58PM

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 9:59PM

Y/n:

Ye 9:59PM

Joyce:

D***, i thought u were dead 😂
9:59PM

Y/n:

😑😑😑😑 10:01PM

Wut do you want 10:01PM

Joyce:

Just checking on my best friend
😗👉🏼👈🏼 10:01PM

Anyways, im bored so anything interesting to share? 😙😙😙
10:02PM

Y/n:

Oop u wanna know 10:03PM

Joyce:

Ofc 😁 wut is it 10:03PM

Y/n:

I saw some injured guy got dropped off by a car in our neighborhood
10:05PM

Joyce:

Woah was the injury bad?
10:06PM

Y/n:

Yah, he got bruises and scars all over
his body. 10:07PM

He wore a hockey mask 10:08PM

Joyce:

Scary 😬😬😬😬 10:09PM

But u helped him???? 10:10PM

Y/n:

Nah i just watch him. He managed to run
though. Strong. 10:10PM

Joyce:

Woah 😎😳 10:11PM

Y/n:

He trembled though 🤔 How is he that strong???? 10:12PM

Joyce:

Idk 🤷🏻 10:13PM

okie i hv to sleep now. Goodnite! 10:14PM

Y/n:

Nite" 10:15PM

I exited the chat and noticed an unknown number chatting me.

Private chat with Unknown:

Unknown:

Hey, Y/n