Part 6

Y/n's POV

It was after recess. My friends and I were walking upstairs to our classes. Joyce has been screaming in joy for like 15 minutes already. I was kinda irritated. "I'm so glad that you're friends with Brock!", she said joyfully as she held and shook my arm. "You took a long time to respond. It's not that hard to say "yes",", she added.

"Well, it would've been easier if you would stop screaming all the time,", I complained as I pulled my sleeve away from her.

"I wasn't screaming,", she replied with disbelief. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah right,", I said to her.

[Flashback]

"My name's Brock, you are?", the guy said as he introduced himself to me.

"Y/n,", I introduced myself to him coldly as I looked away.

"Are they your friends?", Brock asked me as he looked at Joyce and her twin brother with a smile on his face.

"Yeah,", I answered.

"I'm Joyce,", she introduced herself to him.

"I'm Jayden,", he introduced himself to him. "Joyce and I are twins,", he added.

"Oh cool,", he responded calmly.

He turned to me. I was a little irritated but anxious at the same time. I looked at his straight in his eyes. "What are you looking at?", I said irritatedly.

"Sorry if my behaviour at the store was too much,", he apologized to me.

"You shouldn't do that if we're not close,", I responded angrily.

He went silent for a while. He murmured and asked "Do you want to be friends?".

"I-,", I was interrupted when Joyce started screaming excitedly which almost made my eardrums flew out from my ear.

"Say "yes"! Say "yes"!", she screamed to me near my ear as she shook my arm on the table.

My arm felt like it was about to detach from my body. "J-Joyce, stop shaking my arm, please! It hurts!", I commanded her as she shook my arm.

Brock laughed as he covered his mouth with his fist while Jayden tried to save my arm from detaching from my body by Joyce.

"Yes or yes~", she sang with excitement as she shook my arm.

My arm hit the table with a loud thud which was very painful. I pulled my arm away from her and cried in pain inside. Joyce noticed and apologized to me a lot of times. Brock and Jayden laughed at our behavior. After crying inside, I gave her a death glared and said irritatedly "That f***ing hurt, Joyce. Ohhh... You're gonna die,". Joyce gulped.

I pulled her arm as hard as I could a few times. She felt hurt and said "Ouch! Y/n, that godd*** hurt!". I released her arm and death glared at her again. I looked at Brock who was still laughing.

He looked at me and asked "So? Is it a "yes" or "no"?".

Joyce once again held my sleeve and looked at me. "Say "yes" for me. Please~", she begged me with her puppy eyes. "He's friends with Scotty!", she whispered to me.

We both looked at Brock who was smiling at us and patiently waiting for my response. "I f***ing hate it when you do that,", I said to her as I looked at her with a smile on my face. "Okay, it's a yes,", I responded to Brock as Joyce once again screamed with excitement like she won a prize.