Part 12

Y/N's POV

        I'm in Math class, the one who sits near the window all the time. The dude beside me is the one of Brock's friends who tries to comfort me in the locker room before school. I'm not surprised...

        Mr. Veer is teaching the class. I didn't pay any attention cause I'm always distracted when I'm beside the window. I'm just gazing with a palm on my cheek as I was looking through the window, admiring the view and the surroundings.

        While I was gazing, someone disturbed me by tapping my shoulder a couple of times. It was the guy beside me.

        "What?".

        "Pay attention," he said as he didn't took his eyes off mine.

        I scoffed. "You're not related to me and I don't even know you, fat a**,".

        He was offended. "Rude as f***. My name's Tyler if you know. I'm in the basketball team in this school,".

        I laughed rudely. "I didn't ask for your name and your dumb team,". I looked out the window.

       "You're a piece of work, aren't you?".

       I just rolled my eyes. 'Why's he trying so hard to get me?'

Emelia's POV

       I'm in Arts class right now. I was busy sketching stuff on my sketchbook. The guy beside me is Luke. Didn't know that we would meet again. We had been naturally getting close to each other. We're kinda friends now.

       "Done!". I placed my pencil on the table. The artwork was a scenery of mountains and a river beside them. I'll color it at home because I forgot to bring my watercolors. It would look beautiful.

       Luke looked at my sketch as he smiled at me and gave a thumbs up. "You're an artist,".

       "I am, thank you," I said as I looked at him with a smile.

       Mrs. Camacho walked to my table and looked at my artwork. "Wow, what a great artist you are, Miss Felicia,".

       "Thanks, Mrs,".

       "Everyone, send me the artwork next week after you're done coloring it," she told the class as she walked away from my table.

        I looked at Luke and his table. "Huh? Where's yours?" I asked him.

        "My artwork?" he said as he rubbed his neck and took it out. "Here,".

         I took the artwork from him and looked at it. It's the same scenery but it has colors. The blue river has some rocks on the shore. There are some trees but the branches are dark oak and twisty, like in those haunted animated movies.

         "It's not that perfect but at least I've done it," he said to me.

         I leaned and looked at him. "No way! This is not bad,".

         "Wait, really?".

         "Yeah, it's really nice! I love the twist branches on the trees,".

         "Oh, thanks,".

         "You're welcome,".

         We gazed into each other's eyes for awhile.

         "Wanna help me put finishing touches?" he asked me.

         "Okay, it does need some shading,". I accepted as I scotted my chair beside his. We then discussed on how and where we want it to shade.

(Recess...)

Brock's POV

          "Wait, be friends with a girl?" someone said to me.

          My friends and I were at a round table in the cafeteria.

           I hummed in approval.

           "What's her name again?" he asked me.

           "Y/n, she's really cool," Brian told him.

           "Well, I'm down," a guy with a black cap said to him.

           "I thought it'll be nice to hang out with her,".

           "Hold up! Hold up! You want us to be friends with a girl who's cold as h*ll and has a bad reputation in school?" the guy asked again.

           "She's not that bad once you get to know her," David told him.

           "She was rude to me though," Tyler said to David.

           "IT'S CAUSE YOU JUST KNOW HER!" David said.

           "So, you want us to be friends with Y/n? What for?" one of my friends asked.

            "I want to help her realize that guys are not all the same by being her friends,".

            "Stereotype much?" someone else asked.

            "Yeah, I think so..." David said that.

             "Spoken like a true man..." the blonde said.

            "So, are you guys down or what?".

            "Well, it would be awesome  to have a female friend and I don't want her to stereotype me. So yeah, I'm in on it, I guess," the blonde haired guy told me.

            Everyone agreed except for Tyler.

            "Tyler, it's was just a start. In the end, you'll see what an amazing person she is,".

             He was hesitant. "Alright! I'm in,".

              Some of us cheered.

              "Alright, starting from now?".

              "Yep!" the blonde agreed.

              "This is so weird but okay...".

A/n: Yeet!:

        Hewwo, everyone! How are you? Good?

        I have no ideas for this but I'm still gonna update anyways. I think I'll be releasing a new book maybe in a couple of days. Kinda like my slice of life, so hope you guys are interested in that!

       Anyways, stay home, stay safe. Don't touch your face and wear a mask while going out. Sanitize and follow the social distancing rules.

Byee! 🖤

-Mystically_-