Part 2

(Y/N) POV

"Alright, we're here," my mom park me in front of the school gate. My mom kiss me on my cheeks and said our goodbyes. Then, I carry my bag in the school.

As always, I would check the cafeteria because my friends would hang out there, waiting for me. But they're not there. 'Then, I go to my locker,' I thought and go to the locker room.

When I arrive at the locker room, it is so quiet. I go to my locker and start unlocking it. I don't even know why I want to go here. Maybe I want to take something? I don't know.

I suddenly have this strange aura around me. Someone's behind me? Then, I hear breathing behind me. I turn and I got a jumpscared. I screamed and almost fell. The group laugh at me. It was my friends.

"WHY?!!?" I shouted at my friends.
"Sorry, (Y/n)," Joyce said and laughed. Joyce loves to scare me, don't she? "Oh yeah. Miss Joanna said we'll have a new schedule," Emelia said. We go out the locker room while talking.

“Really?" I questioned. “Yeah, but she haven't gave it to us yet. I hope Maths won't be in Thursday," Emelia said. We arrive at the cafeteria and sit on one of the tables nearby.

My friends and I talked about the new schedule and gossip a little bit. I just listened to their conversation. Then, the bell rang and we went in our class.

We arrive at our class and sit at our seats. As usual, my seat is beside the window. The teacher haven't arrive yet. So, I go to Nadia's seat to tslk for awhile.

“Hey. When do you think Miss Joanna will give the new schedule?" I asked. “I think she said she'll give it next week," she said. “Oh, okay. That's all," I said and went back to my seat. I stare through the window.