part 4

After sometime of hearing Will toss and turn, not sure if he was sleeping or not Mike put the pillow over his head to mute the sound out. Until the sound crawled passed him, Mike shot up and took the pillow off his face to see Will unzipping the tent slowly. "Where are you going??" Mike asked Will which startled him. "I-i don't know.." Will said as he continued to unzip the tent ready to crawl out, Mike grabbed his sweater pulling him back into the tent onto his sleeping bag. "What do you mean you don't know?" Mike questioned, Will whimpered under his breath and shrugged as he tried to crawl over onto his own sleeping bag but again mike grabbed him. "Will, is everything okay?" Mike asked worried about Wills behavior. "I just got confused and I wasn't thinking really.. I don't know" Will answered as he shifted around. Mike wasn't convinced but had no reason not to believe him, Will quickly crawled back onto his own sleeping bag and hugged himself. Mike zipped the tent up and laid back down not planning to get any sleep as he felt Will wasn't 100% telling the truth, Will shifted and held his knees tightly as he sat up in his sleeping bag. Mike watched him with a strange look on his face, Will struggled to get comfortable as he fussed and change sitting positions he even squirmed as he closed his eyes tightly. Mike had seen this behavior before but in his younger sister Holly when she had to go to the bathroom, well that would make sense as Will hadn't gone the whole time they were here. "Gotta go pee?" Mike softly asked Will, Wills face flooded with guilt and embarrassement but didnt reply. "Thats where you were going, you should of told me. You shouldn't go out alone, its dangerous" Mike insisted, Will still sat as he wiggled and whined. "No, I'm cold" Will fussed back, Mike Crossed his arms. "Lies, but come over here if you're really cold" Mike patted beside him on his sleeping bag, Will complied with Mikes orders and sat beside him. Mike wrapped his blanket around both of them and smiled "better?" He asked. Will softly nodded though his shifting and fussing hadn't decreased. Mike huffed "you do need to go, stop holding it that's not good or healthy" Mike said as he tried to look Will in the eyes but Will kept avoiding any eye contact out of complete embarrassement and childishness he felt growing as he got scolded by Mike for his actions, Mike unzipped the tent "out Will" he demanded. This left Will in a bigger fuss, Mike pointed for Will to go out to relieve himself "Fine but I can go by myself" Will insisted. Mike shook his head "no deal, you aren't going out the tent alone" Mike said as he held onto Will so he wouldn't make a run for it, Will frowned "I can't go while someone's with me" Mike could hear Wills desperateness in his voice. "Um okay, you can go but don't go far Will. I will wait outside the tent, okay?" Mike said, Will nodded as he knew that was the best deal he would get out of Mike. Mike crawled out the tent and waited for Will to follow behind him but he didn't, he sat fidgeting and rocking. "Come on, Will" Mike said as he pulled Will up, Will whined and pushed his hand down on to his sweater into his crotch. "I know I'm coming, I'm going to explode" Will fussed as he got up and started walking off. Mike sighed and watched Will go off behind a tree, after sometime Will came running back. "Done?" Mike asked, Will caught his breath and nodded. "The tree limbs scared me" he whispered as he crawled back into the tent onto his sleeping bag. "Okay, thats okay" Mike said zipping the tent up behind him, Will snuggled into his sleeping bag and closed his eyes. "Better?" Mike asked "better" Will mumbled in relief as he drifted off, Mike waited until he was in a peaceful sleep before he laid down and drifted off himself. As the night went on he did hear Will turn in his sleep a bit which woke Mike up every so often. Mike imagined about what Will was facing in his dreams, he wished he could stop the bad dream but he knew if he startled Will awake he might not go back to sleep. Again the fussing in Wills sleep stopped and he became peaceful again, his eyes moved while closed softly as he dreamed on. Mike smiled and watched him sleep as he himself fell asleep again, everything felt at peace again. It felt normal, even after everything that had happened. Normal, just as Will wanted things to be. As normal as things could be.