part 6

Everyone sat around the dead fire as they ate leftover crackers and marshmallows, Will joined in feeling safe and comforted by Mike. Lucas looked at the time "7:30 already" Lucas mentioned "shit, I have to be ready to go by 8" Will said as he shot up and walked back to the tent as he trembled, Mike followed. "Its fine we will put our tent down and that's all that needs to be done, you already packed up" Mike reminded Will, Will nodded and crawled in grabbing his bags and took them out the tent, Mike threw his stuff out the tent but as he did he caught a glimpse of Wills Sleeping bag bag which had grown damp from the sleeping bag and wet clothes. Mike jumped up and turned Wills sleeping bag over to the dry side so no one could see, thankfully they didn't which gave Mike relief. "Psst" Mike whispered to Will "hm?" Will answered back "don't worry but your sleeping bags bag got damp from the wet sheets and clothes" Mike said quietly next to Will as they put the tent down. Will quickly looked behind him to see, "no its okay, I turned it over. No one saw, they're too busy to notice" Mike pointed out. Will sighed in relief and continued to pull the tent down. They put the tent back in its bag and Mike dusted his hands off, "all done" Mike said as he held his hand up for a high-five. Will softly smiled and gave the high-five back, Will heard Johnathans car coming in. Will mumbled, "I'm going now". Everyone waved at Will and thanked him for coming. Jocye opened Wills door as Will came over with his bags making sure to hide the damp side, Joyce went to help Will put his bags in the car. "No! Its okay I can, I don't have much stuff" Will insisted as he put the bags at his feet while he got in the car. "Okay bud, have fun?" Joyce asked as she smiled and waved at the others as she got in the passenger seat and Johnathan started the car. "Mh, it was okay. Fun" Will said as he leaned down in his seat in the back, "thats great" Joyce said as she turned back to look at her boy who had dark circles understand his eyes. "Rough sleep?" Johnathan asked as he looked at Will in the revision mirror, Will nodded as he rested his head on the car door. The car was hot which made his sleeping bag smell linger, Will pouted hoping that it was only him who noticed the smell of sitting urine. Joyce screwed her face up and looked back at Will, Will sunk down further. "Johnathan you need to clean this car, it smells like piss" Joyce said looking back at Johnathan. Will pouted as Johnathan looked at him again knowing where the smell was coming from, Will pleaded with his eyes that he wouldn't tell. Johnathan huffed, "yeah we will talk about it when we get home" Johnathan said watching the road, Will threw his head into his hands as he shook his head repeating no under his breath. Will didnt want to go home anymore, he didn't want his mother to know. She'd tell people so they'd know and he didnt want people to know as people would fuss over him more which Will was avoiding. As they pulled into the driveway, Will was ready to jump up and run. But he knew well that Johnathan could beat his pace by two, it was worth a try in Wills eyes though.. Anything to avoid such humiliation.