part 5

Mike woke to hearing more fussing and struggle coming from Will who was still asleep. Mike checked the time to see it was only 5, he wasn't sure if he should wake Will or not. He decided to watch him, Will tossed and mumbled things that were unrecognizable. His mumbles grew louder as tears fell from his eyes as he slept, Mike went to shove him awake but Will shot up before he could even wake him. Will breathed heavily as he looked around, Mike held onto Wills shoulder "you okay? looked intense" Mike said feeling guilt that he didnt try to wake him sooner. Will nodded softly as he rubbed the tears onto his sweater, Will shifted and froze instantly. He felt something all too familiar like that last couple of nights, Mike watched will freeze. "You okay?" Mike asked, Will looked blankly through Mike as he nodded. Will softly shivered as the wetness under the blankets grew cold and uncomfortable, Mike still hadnt noticed for Wills sake of dignity. "Its only 5, I don't think Anyone else is awake yet. We can stay in until someone else wakes up" Will wasn't sure if that comforted him or made him more worried that he'd have to hide it from more than Mike if someone came into the tent, Will tried to remain calm and listen to Mike talk on about how he wasn't sure he wanted to finish school and hoped to get a job like his father did. Mikes voice comforted Will for the moments being, though the coldness and soggy feeling still remained under and on Will. Will managed to sit in the wetness for just over an hour until it grew more gross and uncomfortable, Will pouted and spoke softly. "Um have you ever accidentally done something you didn't mean to?" Will asked, Mike nodded "oh all the time, I once set the toaster on fire when I put my toast in too long. Nancy was more furious by the smell more than my parents" Mike joked. Will pouted "not exactly what I meant.." Will said looking down at his sleeping bag, Mike was confused. "Oh, then what did you mean?" Mike questioned, Will huffed softly with a shatter to his breath. "L-like accidentally done something while you were like asleep?" Will asked shaking, Mike nodded "once I slept walked and bumped into my own door" Mike joked again. Will frowned "you toss a lot in your sleep, have you ever done anything in your sleep?" Mike asked, Will whimpered under his breath and nodded. "What did you do once?" Mike asked curiously, Will sunk down in his sleeping bag. "I have... Peed myself once.." Will said quietly, Mike shrugged "yeah lots of people have before, we all do it at least once when we are little kids" Mike said trying to comfort him, but comfort him was the least it did. Will felt childish and mostly scared, Mike noticed Wills behavior. "What's wrong?" Mike asked, Will sat Silently and didn't answer as his eyes were blank. "I said it was normal for little kids to do, not a big deal" Mike insisted. Tears fell in the corners of wills eyes as they flowed down his cheeks, his eyes still blank. Mike heard people moving around outside, Mike went to unzip the tent "hey people are awake now" Mike said but Will leaned over stopping him by grabbing him by the arm. "What, why aren't we going out? Oh you're crying, what's wrong Will?" Mike asked as he came over to comfort him. As he became closer to Will he smelt a lingering smell around Will, Mike was confused. Will sobbed "I.. It was an accident" Will cried "what are you talking about Will?" Mike questioned, Will gave him a look of embarrassment and guilt as he looked down at his sleeping bag. "Oh.. Accident?" Mike was surprised by it, Wills sobs grew louder. "Oh no its okay, it was just an accident. You didnt mean it, no big deal" Mike said trying to comfort Will as his behavior grew with more fear as he wiped his tears on his collar of his sweater. "No ones gonna know, here" Mike said as he passed Will his bag of clothes to change, Will frowned but softly nodded with a sorry look still in his eyes. Will sat quietly as Mike watched, Mike realized how uncomfortable it be to be watched like that. "Oh sorry, I can go and you can change alone" Mike said as he got up, Will nodded "please" he spoke quietly. Mike unzipped the tent and got out zipping it up behind him, he walked over to where Max and Dustin where playing with the left over hot sticks from the fire. "Morning" Dustin said. "Mh morning" Mike said as he looked back at the tent, Dustin looked up at Mike "where's Will?" He asked "Still sleeping, I didn't wake him. He was restless most the night, its best if we just let him sleep" Mike said "fare enough" Dustin said shrugging. "Yeah I barely slept, I could hear Will fussing most the night as well" Max added in, as Mike went to reply the tent slowly unzipped "Mike can you come here?" Will asked with a shiver in his voice. Mike nodded, Dustin waved at Will but Will didnt acknowledge it. Mike walked over crawling back into the tent where the smell of a soaked urine sleeping bag remaind, Will pouted "what do I do with it?" Will softly asked "its fine just roll it up no one will notice" Mike assured him, "just roll the clothes up in it and clean it when you get home" Mike added, Will nodded as he started to roll up the mess he had made overnight. Mike helped put it back in its bag, Like Mike said it was unnoticeable. "See its all fine, we will leave the tent open to air out. You're in the clear, no ones ever gonna know" Mike said trying to comfort Will who looked much more relaxed. Mike crawled out the tent followed by Will. Lucas and El had gotten up since they were gone, everything seemed normal and it comforted Will to know no one could tell what had happend apart from Mike.