part 13

Will sat on the couch in between his mother and brother as they watched TV while they ate tonight instead of at the table, he watched the TV as he slowly ate and when he finished his food he sat back to watch more comfortably on the couch. Everything was feeling normal until he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, his thighs started to burn. He didnt want to believe it, he opened his legs slightly and quickly closed them as he noticed the warmth spread. He tried to stay calm but winced in pain as the saltines rubbed on his raw thighs, Joyce rubbed his shoulder "hey what's up buddy?" She asked, "nothing, its nothing" he spoke as he watched the TV not breaking eye contact during the show which Joyce shrugged off not wanting to bother him too much as he looked egger to watch it. As the program ended the wrestling came on, Johnathan chuckled softly "look how tough they think they look, I could do that. Don't you think Will?" He said as he nudged his brothers shoulder, Will shrugged and mumbled "I don't know maybe" he spoke as he shifted his eyes to his brother. Johnathan got up in front of Will pretending to box punch Will, Will softly smiled but tensed up as Johnathan picked him up from under the arms. "No, wait stop no put me down" he whined as his brother put him over his shoulder. Joyce could see the wetness on the back of Wills pants as he continued to kick and thrust around at his brother, he put him down to notice the mess his poor younger brother was in. "Will why didnt you go??" Johnathan asked confused with a soft pant in his voice which Will took more as a sigh. Will pouted looking down with guilt spread on his face, his mother comforted him "go change sweetie, its okay you didnt mean it" She said gently. Will sighed as he quickly walked to his room as his thighs rubbed in pain, he needed to do something about it before it got any worse. He got changed into shorts and called for his mother, Joyce came in "what is it Will?" She asked. Will frowned showing her one of his thighs "it hurts really bad mom" Will spoke with a stumble in his voice, Joyce was shocked by the rash left on his thighs. "Oh honey, why didnt you tell me sooner??" She asked as she looked closer, he softly shrugged as his mother pulled him along to the bathroom and sat him on the side of the tub and she went through the medical cabinet pulling out some cream which she gave to him. He softly smiled as he got up, "please don't sit in your wet pants for so long before you say something, it'll make it worse baby" she spoke as he nodded softly as he left to go to his room. The cream soothed his rash which took most the pain out of his mind to focus on other things, Joyce went out to clean the couch to see Johnathan had Already done it for her and was sitting at the table. Joyce sat down across from him, "this can't continue like this mom, he is in pain" Johnathan spoke as Joyce nodded. "I think its mostly the night that is making the rash bad, he sits in his cold bed until he wakes or gets woken." Joyce pointed out, "don't worry, I think he needs more than rubber sheets for now." She spoke as she lit her cigarette, Jonathan softly nodded and got up as he headed to bed. Joyce finished her cigarette and went into Wills room as he laid in bed, she sat on the bed beside him as he laid half asleep. "Honey, I want the best for you. I love you" she whispered as she kissed his forehead, he weakly smiled with his eyes closed as she smiled back and got up leaving his room. Later during the night he woke to a slight shake, Will mumbles and fussed. "Honey get up please" Joyce spoke, Will shook his head and turned his head away. Joyce sighed and pulled him up, "come on let's go to the bathroom". Will obliged to his mothers request as he was still half asleep as he got up and faintly walked to the bathroom, once he was done he washed his face and walked back to his room. On the way in Joyce kissed him on the top of the head and let him go back to bed, Joyce left as he slumped back into bed. He laid in bed as he slowly drifted back into REM sleep, images flashed through his head like vivid dreams till yet again he was awoken to a shake. Will fussed louder this time and looked up to see Johnathan, Will put the blankets over his head and tried to go back to sleep. "Buddy, get up please" Johnathan asked as he shook Will again, Will didn't respond as he laid under the blankets still. A flinch of cold air came over him as his brother pulled the blankets off him and pulled him to sit up, Will gave him a look of exhaustion. "Can you go to the bathroom bud?" Johnathan asked, Will shook His head and laid back down. Johnathan sighed, at least he tried to make him but he couldn't really force him. Johnathan Covered him back up and left him to rest, Will was already asleep again. This continued for the next couple of days, it was working at least which made Will feel a little better. Mike reminded him during the day while at school, everyone had moved on from piss pants even Troy which was helpful on Wills self esteem. Finally the day had come, the movies they had planned to go to on the weekend had arrived.