part 8

Will woke as he screamed in terror trying to catch his breath, Will calmed himself down and crawled out of bed to see yet another soaked bed. He changed his clothes to dry fresh clothes his mother had put at the end of his bed, Will left the wet clothes on the soaked bed sheets. Will softly crept to his mothers room, he opened the door slowly.
"Mom.. Mom?" Will softly spoke, Joyce sat up and looked at Will who was still teary eyed in the entrance of her room.
"It happened again.." He mumbled, Joyce sighed and moved over opening the bed cover so Will could come sleep with her. Will crawled in and wiped his eyes as his mother held him gently, Will never soaked the sheets when he was with his mother. Will closed his eyes and tried to rest, the comfort of his mother soothed him to sleep. In the morning Will woke to an empty bed, he panicked and sat up almost sobbing in fear.
"mom?? Mom!" Will cried out, Joyce came rushing in, Will sighed in relief.
"What is it baby?" Joyce asked, Will shrugged and mumbled. "Thought you were gone" Will spoke softly, Joyce sighed and sat on the bed next to Will, she rubbed his teary cheek.
"You know this can't keep continuing honey, this isn't getting any better" Joyce told him, Will shook his head "uh uh, no doctor please.." Will pleaded sitting up more, Joyce sighed.
"Will, what am I supposed to do with you?" Joyce asked, Will shrugged softly pouting. "We will talk about it on the way to school" Joyce said as she kissed his forehead and left the room as she told him breakfast was ready, Will sighed and got up to get dressed for school. As he entered his room he saw his bed was already stripped, Will frowned and felt ashamed as he got dressed in his clothes. Will came out to the table and sat down as Joyce put a plate of toast in front of him, Will slowly ate and looked at his plate the whole time. Johnathan came out and rubbed Wills head as he walked pass to leave, Joyce waved to her leaving son as he closed the door. Will finished just over half his toast and put his plate in the sink and toast in the bin, he grabbed his bag and waited at the door. "Ready to go kiddo?" Joyce asked, Will nodded softly. As they drove Will watched as the trees passed, Joyce looked over. "Hey, I said we were gonna talk about some stuff."
"I know.." Will pitched in, Joyce kept her eyes on the road. "I'm letting you have one more chance, I have givien out enough. Nothing is helping Will, you need help and thats okay" she told him, Will nodded and looked down. "Hey look at me, I love you but please accept the help you don't leave me much choice" Joyce insisted, Will looked up and pouted as he nodded. They pulled into the school carpark as Will took his seatbelt off and put his bag on as his friends waved at him near the bike rack, Will went to get out as his mother stopped him. "Have a good day okay?" Joyce told him as she rubbed his shoulder, Will softly smiled and nodded as she let him get out the car. He walked over to the boys as Mike wrapped his arm around him, Lucas and Dustin followed beside them. "We got that science test today" Dustin reminded the boys, Will frowned and stopped walking. "Oh no.. I didn't even study for it. I don't remember even learning anything, I'm gonna fail" Will said as he looked around at the boys, Mike patted his back and smiled. "You'll do fine, you're smart" Mike comforted as the other boys nodded, the bell went which gave Will a little scare he was more on edge today after the talk with his mother. The boys went to their lockers to grab their books, Mike came around to Will. "How has things been at home, still bad night terrors?" Mike asked softly, Will shrugged and closed his locker. "I don't know, not really" Will said as he walked into the classroom and sat down in the row behind Dustin who was already prepared for the test, Will looked at the back on the page that was blank as the teacher came in. "I hope you guys came prepared and are refreshed with knowledge, you have an hour to complete the test. Once completed I want the test at the front, you can then continue to read chapter 19" the teacher spoke as he looked at his watch, he waited for the time to reach 8:15am. "Your time starts now, turn over your paper. No cheating or talking, you'll be sent outside the test room" the teacher told them as they flipped the booklet over and begun, Will softly turned it over as his vision kept blurring as he tried to read. He managed to put his name up at the top and do the questions that had to be shaded in as it didnt need much thinking, he turned the page and shot up out of his seat as the picture of the dissected frog reminded him of the upsidedown creatures. Will stood frozen with his eyes on the page as everyone looked up at him, Will felt warm liquid run down his leg as he stood almost unable to move as he shook softly. The teacher looked up to see Will standing frozen in terror and stood up to see the boy soaking his pants that ran down into his socks, shoes and onto the floor. The room was silent as Mike shot up to get Will, people sat up to look at Wills mess he'd made on himself and on the floor. The teacher followed as Mike pulled Will out the room, Will stood blank eyed as Mike tried to talk to him. "Will, whats wrong? Talk to me Will" Mike said as he stood in front of Will, the teacher bent down in front of Will. "Will, I think you should go Home until you're feeling better" the teacher said as Will stood almost looking through him and not at the teacher, He sighed. "Mikes gonna take you to the nurses office and I'll call your mother to come pick you up." He said as he got back up, he heard chatter in the classroom as he walked back in to silence them. Mike pulled Will along to the nurses office, Will sobbed aggressivly as Mike took his Jacket off and put it around Wills waist to cover the most of Wills soaked pants. Mike took him in and got him seated, he stood in front of him. "Your mom is coming to pick you up soon, it'll be fine" he spoke calmly, he sighed. "I have to go back to the test, look after yourself." Mike said as he started to walk off, Will rubbed his eyes as the nurses walk in and out as they sorted files. He'd calmed down by time his mother had got to the school, Joyce sighed heavily as she saw her boy soaked in the nurses office waiting helplessly for her. Joyce came in and got him as she passed him a bag of clean packed clothes, Will didnt say a word as he got up and got changed in the nurses bathroom. He came out with the wet clothes now in the bag but his socks were still cold and wet inside his shoes, Joyce walked him out to the car before saying anything. As they walked passed the classroom Mike looked up to catch a glimpse of Will Leaving, it left an ache in his heart. Joyce opened the car door for her boy and closed it as he got in, Will waited quietly with the wet clothes in his lap as his mother got in the car and turned towards him. "Will, I wasn't too concerned about the night terrors causing you to wet the bed, but now at school? You gave me a scare Will" Joyce sighed, Will pouted and shrugged. "It was one time, I promise it won't happen again I just got scared." Will insisted, Joyce shook her head and pointed to Will. "No, no you said that about the bed wetting and it continued. I'm sorry, no more of this Will." Joyce said as she started the car, Will sat low. "No.. Not the doctors, please mom." Will panicked, Joyce tried not to acknowledge her boys cries as she drove.