part 7

The car stopped as Will started to make the run for it to his room, Johnathan stopped the car and jumped out. "Oh no you don't" Johnathan said as he followed Will who was speed walking off, Joyce was confused and shut the car door as she followed behind. Will opened the front door and ran to his room but Johnathan managed to grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before he could open the door, Joyce came in "why are you attacking your brother?" Joyce asked, Johnathan pulled Will to the Dining table as Will fussed loudly. "Nope, I'm not hiding it anymore" Johnathan said as he sat Will down. "What on Earth is going on?" Joyce asked as she sat down in front of her Sons. Will pouted and looked down, "nothing.." Will spoke softly. Johnathan shook his head, "no you're telling her or I will, this isn't okay to keep hiding" Johnathan said as he kept his hand on Wills shoulder so he wouldn't run off, Will sat quietly and fidget but not one word came out of him as he held onto the sleeping bag in his arms. Johnathan grabbed it as Will whined for it back, Johnathan passed it over to Joyce who took it and saw the damp dust that had stuck to the bag from sitting on the ground face down. "What's on it??" Joyce asked Will, Will mumbled but nothing sounded like words. Johnathan sighed, "pee, its his piss mom" Johnathan said as he pointed to the sleeping bag. Will put his head down on the table as he wrapped his arms around him like a barricade to protect him from embarrassment, Joyce looked at the sleeping bag as she opened it up to see more stale damp urine that followed by the smell. Joyce shoved it back in the bag, "why'd you do that Will?" Joyce asked her boy. Will mumbled "it was an accident, I didnt mean to do it" Will whispered out "why didnt you just go to the bathroom?" Joyce question, Will looked up and pouted "I didnt mean it, I did go but it happened when I was sleeping. I'm sorry, it won't happen again" Will said as he wiped his eyes. Johnathan shook his head "no, this is the forth night in a row" Johnathan reminded Will, Joyce watched Will fill with guilt. "Oh Will, why didn't you just tell me this was happening?" Joyce said as she walked over to throw it all in the wash, Will shrugged softly "I thought it'd stop.." Will said looking down "its only happened at night no other times I promise mom" Will said as he got up to follow her. Joyce held wills face in her hands "its okay, no ones mad just upset you didnt come to me sooner" Joyce said as she looked Will in the eyes. Will nodded softly looking down, though Joyce didnt let go of him until he looked up. "How did you hide this from everyone?" Joyce asked her boy "I didnt.. Johnathan knew and Mike found out" Will shrugged "that doesn't matter, Mikes known you since kindergarten" Joyce comforted, Will nodded as he followed his mom around after she put the washing on. "Its okay for Now, but if it continues we gotta see the doctor about this. Something could be wrong, you know?" Joyce told Will, Will pouted "mh know, just don't tell anyone else okay?" Will pleaded  "I won't, but no more sleepovers until its sorted out" Joyce said as she put the dishes away "okay.." Will said as he walked off to his room to draw, Will didnt want to know what was going to happen and how they were going to handle it but for now he tried not to worry until it had to come up again. To be contined...