Part 14

It was Saturday morning at 5:30am when he was woken to his brother pulling him up to go to the bathroom as usual, Will whined and tried to pull against him. "No now, the rash is just getting better you don't want it to happen again" Jonathan insisted, Will signed and let his older brother pull him up so he could get out of bed. Will went to the bathroom and washed his hands and face after, color had come back under his eyes. He walked back to his room and huffed as he curled back up. The movies was at 4pm so he had all day to rest and have some Will time which he had been craving lately as he felt gaurded by everyone around him, he snuggled up to his pillow and dosed off gently. Once again he was woken to a tug, he whined to see it was again Jonathan. "No I just went" Will spoke softly, Jonathan shook his head and sighed "that was two hours ago, now come have something to eat its 7:30" Jonathan explained. Will sat up rubbing his eyes and nodded, Jonathan smiled and followed the tired boy out to the dining table. "Morning sweetie, have some waffles" she said as she put the plate in front of Will as he sat down. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at his waffles. Eggo waffles, the girls went to a different school to the boys. Max decided to join El with homeschooling as El wasn't really allowed out much, he slowly munched down his food and swung his feet as he did so until he was done eating. Putting his plate in the sink to wash it up the warm water slid up his fingertips making him wiggle uncontrollably like a child, he sighed with a shatter in his breath and finished washing it up as quickly as possible. He put it on the drying rack and wiped his hands on his sweater as quickly ran off avoiding any eye contact with his family, his mother rolled her eyes. "We have hand towels for a reason Will" Will who was already down the hall looked at his wet sweatshirt, "Sorry, i know" he shouted down the hall as he quickly pulled the bathroom door shut, he calapsed as soon at the door shut behind him as the pressure felt prominent out of no where like a moment of excitement came over him making it really hard to hold it in. He wiggled as he sat on his foot ready to get up and go, as he got up his hips wiggled as he struggled to undo his pants but it was no use as he went back down to the floor defeated as the warm liquard streamed down himself. He sighed softly, he was still near the door as he leaned his back on it and brought his knees to his chest as he patiently waited for it to stop as he felt the door shake like someone was trying to get in. "No, I'm in here!" He said as he pushed up against the door, to his surprise no one answered. He heard someone coming up the hall instead of down. "Sweetie, what did you say?" Joyce spoke coming up the hall, Will froze and yelled for Jonathan. "Will, he left not long ago what's wrong?" She asked concerned, Will was sure someone had tried to open the door. His lip trembled as he curled up in his puddle, tears fell down his face. "Let me in" Joyce spoke as she softly turned the handle, Will slowly backed off of the door and sat crying as his mother opened the door to see her son weeping on the floor as the tiles glistened around him. "I'm not crazy.." Will sobbed out as he looked up at his mother, Joyce sighed and bent down to her boy and softly rubbed his crying cheek. "I know that baby, you're not crazy just scared" she spoke softly as she helped her boy up, he nodded and rubbed his face dry even though more tears just replaced the old ones. His mother turned on the tap to run the bath as Will stood helplessly in his pity puddle. Joyce went out and put a towel on the ground which will stood on as it soaked up the mess around her small boy, turning off the tap she left him to have a bath. Will stripped and slowly sat down in the Luke warm water as he sighed quietly, the bath made him feel a lot better as he washed himself with a cloth and laid his head back. The water slowly turned cold as time went on which was a sign he should be getting out, he wrapped the towel around himself as he walked to his room leaving drops of water in a trail on the floor to his room. He got dressed and flopped back into his bed as he moaned into his pillow, his mother walked in as Will sat back up. "What happened?" Joyce asked concerned about him, Will pouted and shrugged. "I.. I thought someone was shaking the door but it wasn't anybody it scared me.." He didn't want to admit that he had wet himself before hand as it would spark more questions, Joyce came in and rubbed his head softly. "Its okay, you rest and I'll  clean up" she said as she walked off leaving his door open, Will grabbed his drawing book off the side table as he started to doodle while he dosed off again. He woke to static filling his room as he shot up and looked around, It was just his walkie talkie as he grabbed it and put it up to get more signal. It was Dustin, "come on pick uppp over " he spoke "I'm here I'm here uh over" he spoke back, "finally, we are all leaving in an hour, are you gonna come over?" Dustin asked, Will looked over at his radio to see 2pm making him shoot up "yeah yes, see you then over" he said as he nodded. "Okay, over and out" Dustin said as the radio crackled and went fuzzy, Will got up and ran out to his mother. "You're awake, I had to check on you like three times to see if you were still breathing." Joyce said as she turned the tv down, Will shrugged "was just tired and I didn't remember falling asleep sorry." He said quietly as he rubbed his eyes, his mother smiled and got up to give him his sandwich that was for lunch. He sat down and ate as he hummed quietly kicking his feet softly, he finished in record timing as he put his crust in the bin and plate in the sink as he headed off to his room to get ready for the movie, he stood in front of his wardrobe looking clueless on to where as he grabbed out a t-shirt as he shrugged and put it on his bed and then grabbed out some jean shorts. He got changed and sat on the ground as he put his shoes on and tried to tie them up, only Mike knew Will couldn't tie his laces yet. How childish he thought as he tucked the laces into the side of his shoes to avoid asking for help from his mother, he got up as he chucked his bag on his back and headed out to see his mother waiting for him. They walked out to the car and got in as Will put his seatbelt on his mother started the car, she looked over at her boy who held his bag in his lap. "What movie are you boys going to see?" Joyce asked as they started to drive off, Will thought about it and remembered he didn't contribute to that conversation. "Good question.." He spoke softly as he looked out the window. Good question...