Part 10

Will let go of Mikes hand as he shut the door behind them, Mike stopped as he saw Wills bed had been stripped meaning only one thing. Will sat on the end of his bed as Mike stood in front of him, Wills leg softly bounced up and down. "I had to go to the doctors after I got picked up" Will explained, Mike nodded. "My mom made me, she wanted to get stuff sorted out. He told me these "incidents" are neurological like its all in my head, he said it can be sorted but I don't know what I'm doing wrong" Will said as his hazel eyes glistened through his tears, Mike sat beside him. "Well that's fine, its gonna be okay" Mike comforted as Will frowned, Will wasn't sure if it was going to be. "I'm gonna call my mom and see if I can stay the night, that okay?" Mike asked, Will shrugged "i-i guess" Will spoke as Mike went out to make the call, Will let himself fall back onto his bed. He wanted to feel normal again, he felt like everyone treated him like a baby. He liked it when he was seen as just a nerd in everyone's eyes and not a freak, he sat back up as Mike came back in. "She said its fine as long as I go to school tomorrow, you going?" Mike asked, Will got up and opened his door. "Mom, momm?" Will called out, Joyce came over. "What is it sweetie?" She asked concerned "Mikes staying the night, his mom knows. But mom am I going to school tomorrow?" He asked, Joyce smiled. "That's up to you, but if Mikes going you should too" she spoke as she rubbed his blushed cheek, Will stood back as he nodded and went to close the door. Joyce put her hand in and stopped Will from closing it, Will looked up. "Hey, maybe you should just go to the bathroom as you're already up" Joyce whispered to him, Will rolled his eyes. "Mom stop, please I'm fine" he said as he closed the door and leaned on it, Mike watched and Will sighed as he came and sat down again feeling flushed in the face. There was a knock at his door as he sighed "mom not now, please!" He fussed "its me, Johnathan.." Will heard through the door, Will got up and opened the door a little. "Hm?" Will mumbled softly, Johnathan looked at him. "Hey I heard what happened today, went to the doctors. What did the doctor say about the bed wetting, normal right?" Johnathan Spoke, Will sighed and opened his door all the way to show he wasn't alone. "Oh... Well dinners ready" Johnathan said as he gave a slight wave to Mike, Mike smiled and waved back. Will rolled his eyes, Mike got up and followed Will out the room. "I swear they just want to humiliate me" he huffed, Mike didn't see it as wrong or anything. Mike was glad that his family looked after him, even if Will found it embarrassing. Will sat at the table beside Mike as Joyce put plates In front of them, Mike thanked Joyce and smiled. Will softly stirred his mash potato with his fork, Will didnt feel hungry he felt tired and just wanted to sleep for an eternity. "Will.. You know what the doctors said, healthy diet that means actually eating the food I make you" Joyce said as she pointed her fork at his plate, Will sighed and put a fork full of mash in his mouth as he sat back. Johnathan talked to Mike as he ate his food until he was done and then sat waiting for Will to eat more until his mother finally let him go, Joyce took the plates as Will sipped his water slowly. Will got up to clean up from dinner, as did Mike who packed the dishes away while Will washed up. Once they finished they went back to Wills room, Mike saw Wills bed had been remade neatly as well as extra blankets left for Mike by Wills mother. Will grabbed his clothes to change for the night and left to get dressed in the bathroom in private, Mike sat at Wills desk as he looked over Wills recent drawing. They contained graphic images of blood and tears, Mike could feel the pain through the drawings and felt bad. Will came back in to see Mike looking at his drawing, Mike held one up. "What's this one?" He asked as he held up a page that's was covered in a black scribble, Will walked over and grabbed it putting the drawings in his folder. "Private" he spoke softly, Mike watched as Will fumbled them into the folder. "Okay, that's fine" Mike said as he started to set up his bed on the ground, Will just didn't want to tell him it was black scribble of the dark at night which terrified him when he woke in sometimes complete darkness. Will got into bed and looked up at the ceiling, Mike looked up at Will. Will felt his bladder pressing in his abdomen and sat up, Mike sat up as well. "What is it?" Mike asked worried, Will crawled out of bed. "No, nothing I'll be back in a minute" as he walked out his room, he went down the hall slowly to the bathroom. His mother always left the light on for him in case he woke up which happened a lot, When he was done he walked back to his room. "Will, that you baby?" His mom asked as he walked passed, he nodded back tracking to go in his moms room. "Mhm?" He said standing in the doorway, "you okay?" Joyce asked sympathetically. Will nodded with a soft smile, he continued to walk back to his room. In all honesty he wasn't okay, he felt scared. Will crawled into bed and pulled the covers over him, Mike watched and smiled softly. "Goodnight Will." Mike whispered, "night" Will mumbled back as he spoke into his pillow. The two boys drifted to sleep, the night air was warm with the smell of rain tinged within it. Will mumbled in his sleep as he relived moments of pain and dread that he longed to forget, moments of fear and weakness crept through his dreams as he tossed. Will woke to his own yelling and sat up as he looked around his room, Mike sat frowning as he watched. "Will? You okay?" Mike asked, he could see the fear deep in Wills eyes that he always tried to hide. Will nodded and laid back down, he wasn't okay at all but he wasn't going to tell Mike that. Mike laid back down as he went back to sleep, Will stayed awake waiting to get up. Will had wet the bed, he waited as the coldness crept along his thighs and crotch. He wasn't okay, he wish he was just like things use to be.