CHAPTER 4

IT'S 7:30AM.                                                                I didn't sleep. Not once. I couldn't. Yesterday's memory ran through me again and I was lossing it. Sadly it's my first day at a new school and I don't know if I should deal with it or crying the whole time about it? My thoughts were interrupted by Mom bursting through the door with a uniform? She put the clothings on my bed and was about to leave me with confusion until I stopped her and said,"Wait! What are these?" I asked. "Your uniforms." She told me. I groaned loudly with fustration. "Stop whining. By the way, Don't forget you have Dance practice today and we will go look for your Dancewear, Is that clear?" She questioned with a stern tone. I shook my head violently. "Now hurry up and get ready. Daniaal will be here soon." She said, singingly. I groaned even louder but she shut the door on me. I got dressed and I got my hair done quickly, putting it in a ponytail.    

      I looked In the mirror. I didn't even look like me. I had bags under my eyes. My hair neatly in a ponytail yet, a mess. My uniform looked like I was high maitanenace. I hated this. I hated my life at this point. All the sudden my mom started to bang on the door. "Mom, I'm coming, Chill." I shouted at the door. Then she banged at the door again with no replie. "Mom!" I shouted. "It's not your mom, babe." A fimilar deep Bradford accent said. Daniaal. The door opened and then shut. I turned to see Daniaal sitting on my bed. "Your early." My voice started crack from nerves. Ever since yesterday, my mind changed thoughts from Daniaal, from scared to frightened. He licked his lips. "I know but I missed you." He said, biting his lip. I rolled my eyes mentally. "I have only known you for a day and you already 'miss me' like i'm your best friend." I told him, softly. He laughed coldly. "How about more than best friends....." He trailed off. I crossed my arms. "Can you just wait and be silent until i'm done getting ready?" I asked him. He shrugged at me. It was silent for about ten more minutes until he decided to talk again while I was about to put on make-up.                                                                                "Why do girls put on make-up, anyways?" He questioned with disgust. "Because girls get insecure about themselves, y'know?" I spat at him. He glared at me and walked up to me. He snatched my eye shadow from me. "Your stunning without make-up." He said, looking in my eyes. I tried to turn away but his eyes distracted me. They were so beautiful and those lips, they looked so plump and sweet, I just want to- What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be thinking about him like that. "Please give me it back." I pleaded softly. He huffed and handed it to me. I put some make-up and Daniaal just gave up on me and sat down on my bed with silence. I finally got done soon enough and grabbed my bookbag. We headed downstairs to see a empty living room. Not even my mom was in there but I didn't worry about it. Daniaal and I left the house, heading to school with no one speaking.