Chapter 10

"Oh. You all of the sudden just fainted." He said, furring his eyebrows. I just nodded even though I knew that wasn't the truth. "How did I just----faint?" I asked him, sitting up. He cleared his throat and said,"I don't know. You just-----passed out."                                                                                                 I gritted my teeth together. "Your lying." I blurted out. His eyes widened. "Excuse me?" "Your lying." "How am I lying?" He asked. "I never in my life have passed out. Stop playing games, Daniaal. I know that the reason I'm like this is because you hit me. Hard." I spat. I stood up from the couch and Attempted to walk out of this house but was suddenly stopped by a hand gripping on my wrist and spun me around. "Where do you think your going?" Daniaal whispered on my ear but still gripping my wrist. I hissed. "Anywhere away from you. Let go." I said. I took that chance to grab my other hand and slap it against his cheek. He grunted and groaned at the pain. He let go of my hands and pushed me against the wall. "Who do you think you  are?" He screamed in my face. "Let go, please. Let me go home." I cried. He laughed, coldly. "Sorry, babe but your staying with me tonight." He smirked. I screamed loudly hoping someone would hear me and call the police. His hand met my right cheek. "Shut up." He yelled at me. I cried even louder. But I wasn't giving up. I got my strength back and pushed Daniaal away from me. I took this chance to hit him in his crotch. He screamed in pain while I took off. I ran out the door still hearing him cursing every word there was. I ran. I ran. I ran. I ran. At that point, I finally made it home.