Author's Note

I updated, babes! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm updating a few more chapters tonight. I hope you all like this one. It's really bad but I will try to make the others better.                                                   .                                                                                      .                                                                                       .                                                                                     .                                                                                      .                                                                                      Thank you all for the votes and the reads! That's amazing! My goal is to get about 1k soon! I hope it happens! Thank you all for everything! I love you so much.                                                                        .                                                                                        .                                                                                       .                                                                                     Comment the ship name for Laura & Daniaal! :)