Chapter 8

I trotted down the street, heading home. All you could hear was the clicking of my shoes and I swear I was about to take them  off and throw them across the road but I kept my calm.                                                                        I can't believe I even came on this dumb date. I hate Daniaal so much. He is so disgusting and controlling. He makes me sick.                                                                             I continued down the street until I heard my name getting called. "Laura!" A deep bradford voice shouted from behind. Daniaal. I walked even faster trying to make sure I won't see his face again. "Wait!" He shouted. I started running farther away from him, speeding with pace. I was shocked and amazed on how I ran in these shoes. I slowed down in the middle of an Alley, trying to catch my breath. I pressed against the dirty old wall and slipped my shoes off, not caring if my feet get dirty.                                                        I finally caught my breath and looked at the corner to see a figure running towards me. I squinted my eyes to see Daniaal. He raced faster when he saw me. On his way to me, I could see the veins on his neck getting tight. Almost as fustrated as me. "Are you insane? You had me worried." He spat in my face. He pushed him roughly and glared at him. "Like you care. Where's new girlfriend, 'big boobs.' You two looked adorable together." I said, sarcastically. He huffed in my face. "Look, I'm sorry." He said. I laughed. "Cut the crap. We all Know, you wanted her in your pants." I spat back at him. I pushed him away from me but instead it was like war. He pushed me back into the wall making me hiss with pain. He put both arms against the wall so I couldn't escape. "You know I hate when you talk back to me." He growled in my face, getting closer with every step. My heart started to race. I tried pulling away  from him but he wouldn't let go. So, I did the worse thing I could have ever done. I slapped him, causing him to curse under his breath. He looked up at me and his eyes darkened. Next thing you know, I was blacked out. Not hearing a sound, not moving, out of breathe. I felt dead.