Chapter 17

Starting to do more POV'S.               ------                                                            Laura's Pov                                                                           The Car ride was peaceful yet my nerves started to kick in. I looked  at Daniaal. His hands were gripped so tight on the wheel. His face was full of anger but I didn't understand why. "Laura, Why are do you keep staring at me?" He asked, with his eyes still on the road. "How did you know I was staring at you?" I whispered. He rolled his eyes. "I can see you from the corner of my eye and I hate when people stare at me." His teeth clicked together. I honestly don't know why he is acting like this. I have stared at him before. "Sorry." I mumbled and gestured my head towards the window. The night sky was beautiful and breathtaking. I wish we could stop and just look at it. But Daniaal isn't that type of boy. He's not that romantic and sweet. "Where are we going?" I asked out of the blue. He sighed. "Somewhere." He grunted out. "Where?" I repeated. "I have a question for you. Why do you keep asking questions?" He spat. I laughed. "I'm so sorry." I said sarcastically. "You should be." I gasped at his rude comment. "What is your problem? One minute, your such a sweet heart and the next your----a jerk." I protested. "Shut up, Laura." He yelled out and kept driving.  I kept my anger to myself and tried to calm down but it wasn't working. I hate him so much. "Now your ignorning me. Your such a brat." He joked. But I was catching it. I was upset at the way he was acting. "I hate you." I muttered. "What did you just say?" He warned. "I hate you." I spat in his face. "And I love you. Deal with it." He said. I looked at him shocked. He said he loved me. I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting a 'I hate you' back. I stayed silent and glared back at the sky. My thoughts distracted me though. I couldn't help but think about what he said. I didn't have nerves anymore, I have my heart melting. I can't help but fall for him but I still hate him.                     -----                                                              We drove somewhere that was different from the london look. The neighboorhood looked dark and glumy. The houses were covered with spray paint and toilet paper. I saw girls walking around with crop tops and skirts that revealed alot. Daniaal parked in a house with girls standing all around it. I also saw some guys playing football around the yard. But I saw something I wish I hadn't. I also saw a few people sucking faces off. Loud music screeched my ears out. I was starting to feel nerves again. Why did I agree to come here with Daniaal?