Chapter 5

Daniaal walked me to the office with everyone staring at me and giving me widened eyes. "Is she insane? She is hanging out with Daniaal." "Is she new?" "She needs to stay away from him." "Doesn't she know how much trouble he is?" I heard going down the hall and to the office. Daniaal was obviously aware of the attention but acted like he didn't care and kept walking.                                                              We got to the office and walked in to see a Lady with blonde Hair and  bags under her eyes. She looked up when she heard the doors open. Her eyes filled with worry. "Oh, Daniaal. What did you do now?" She said, sighing. He rolled his eyes at her. "Nothing. Yet." He muttered. Then the lady looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "This is Laura." Daniaal said. She nodded. "Oh. Our new student, right?" She tilted her head and I nodded at her. "Well, Ms. Laura, I have your schedule right here. Have a nice first day."  She handed it to me. I gave a small 'thank you' to her and walked out. I looked at the schedule until Daniaal snatched from me and read it. "You have same classes as me." He smirked at me while I gave him a cold glare. Great. Now I have every single class with him. He put his arm around me and kissed my earlobe. "This might be your best year yet." He whispered in my ear. The bell rang a minute later, having Daniaal pull from my arm and grab my hand. Then we were on our way to class.