Chapter 7 (Date Part 1)

8:30 pm. The time where I wish this was just a nightmare. I even wore a dress for this stupid date.                                                                  I sat on my living room couch waiting for Daniaal. Why couldn't I go on a date with a boy that was sweet and gentle, not cocky and rude?  That's when I heard a slight knock on the door. "Sweeetheart, Can you get that?" My mom shouted from the basement. I sighed and Opened the door to see Daniaal with a Rose in his hand. He slowly gave it to me. I took his nice gesture and gave him a small smile. I look to see he was  wearing  a black t-shirt, black leather jacket,tight ripped skinny jeans, and combat boots."Ready, love" He said, Putting his arm around my waist. I nodded. "I'm leaving, mom." I shouted. "Okay, pumpkin! Have fun!" She shouted back. I quickly grabbed my jacket and purse and walked out of the house with Daniaal trailing behind me. I saw that he brought car. I looked at him, not knowing he could drive. He chuckled at my reaction. He brought out his car keys and unlocked the doors. He opened my door for me and I thanked him. He got on his side and started the car, driving off to who knows where. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "To the most expensive restraunt in london." He told me. "Why?" I asked, not liking him spending money on me. "Because your my date. I have to." He said, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. The rest of the drive was quiet but he spoiled it. "So, why is that you are such a good girl?" He questioned, playfully. I bit my lip. "I don't know. That's just who I am." I shrugged. He nodded knowingly. "Have you ever done anything fun?" He asked, rudely. "First of all, I am tons of fun. Being 'dangerous' or 'bad' doesn't mean your so fun. In fact, it doesn't lead you to fun, it leads you to jail." I snapped at him. He chuckled. "Fine, babe. I just asked a question." I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Also, I can be Bad." I sassily exclaimed at him. "Sure." He sarcastically said. That's when I wanted to snap his head off. "What are you trying to say?" I snapped at him. He kept his eyes on the road and said,"I just honestly think you don't know how to have fun." He defended himself. "Oh, really?" I challenged him. He nodded. "I can have fun and be 'bad'." I told him, once again. He snickered and replied back a "Prove  it." I huffed fustrated. That's when I did something unexpected. My lips connected on his neck and bite his skin. I licked it sofly, running my tongue over his neck. My lips wouldn't stop. He was just so soft and smooth and I continued with it. A soft growl came from his mouth and he bit his lip and tried to keep driving. I disconnected my lips from his neck and licked my lips. I sat straight in my seat. "I guess I was wrong about you." He said to me. He pulled over to a nice restraunt that anyone would die to go to. "Yeah. You were, malik." I said unbuckling my seatbelt and jumping out of the car.